Chapter 8 : Kwangie?!

My Hybrid Lover

Gikwang’s POV

After we ate, everyone chatted with one another, Junhyungie said that they’re catching up to each other after all their frantic schedule.

I don’t mind at all because although I don’t know a thing about what they are discussing about, they always manage to include me in the conversation and I’m happy about that…

I think about 2 hours passed? I’m not so sure because the next thing i know is that Yosebie asked about the box again and Hyunsengie decided to show us.

“Now then everyone! I’ll reveal the surprise box!!”

Hyunseungie said as he went to get his big box.

“Do you need help with that Hyunseung-ah?”

Doo-hyung said as he went to help Hyunseungie to bring the box to the coffee table at the living room.

“Phew~ Gomawo Dujun-ah. And now~ the moment to reveal it!! Drumroll please~”

“Just open it already!”

Yoseobie and Junhyungie said at the same time.

“Arraseo yo, don’t be such meanies! One, two, THREE!”

He opened the box and all of us, except a smirking Woonie took a peek at the box.

It was filled to the brim with varieties of toys, candies and dolls.

“Ta-daa~ Woonie and I went to Thailand last week and bought these cuties. Let’s start from...Dujun-ah.”

He said as he took out a medium sized wooden box and opened it.

“This here is a wooden slingshot and its ammo.”

“Waah~ Thank you Hyunseung-ah, Dongwoon-ah. What is this ‘ammo’ made of though?”

“The ajusshi said it was clay in the inside and it is covered with felt, so it doesn’t hurt much if you shoot to someone.”

Hyunseungie said as he hand the box to Doo-hyung.

“Next is Yoseobie’s! Actually Woonie choose this for you, it’s really a cool thing!”

He said and took out a wooden frog which has a stick in it’s mouth and Yoseobie raised his left eyebrow.

“Don’t looked at me like that! It’s really amazing, here let me show you!”

He said as he took out the stick from the frog’s mouth and rubbed it on the frog’s back, surprisingly it emits a mid-pitched chirping croak and wows begin to fill the room.

“See, see isn’t amazing? It can serve as a decoration and a musical instrument!! It’s called a Lucky Frog!”

“Wow that’s really cool, thank you for the present Dongwoonie~”

Yoseobie said as he took the wooden frog from Hyunseungie-hyung’s.

“Hey what about me Yoseobie-ah?”

Hyunseungie said as he frowns.

“I’ll say thank you when you buy me a microwave, ‘till then I have nothing to say.”

Yoseobie said as he sticks his tongue out at Hyunseungie.

“Ne Yoseobie...I’ll buy your precious microwave…”

“And be sure to buy the exact type and brand Hyunseungie.”

Yoseobie said with an evil smirk and starts laughing leaving Hyunseungie with mouth gaping.

“B-but! That brand is only available at Paris! I don’t go there until next month!”

“Then that’s the time range of me being angry at you. Better avoid me Seungie~ Or I’ll throw a great, hideous and maddening tantrum. Ne?”

Yoseobie said smiling but somehow there’s an invisible dark aura around him?

“Ne…” Hyunseungie said dejected but somehow he regained his spirits again when he continues.

“So next! Junhyung’s!”

Hyunsengie took out two blue hibiscus motifs shirt, which has two different sizes.

“We bought a couple Hawaiian shirts for both you and Hyungnim!”

“Hahahaha funny, it is a joke right?”

Junhyungie said as he let out a laugh but it quickly died down when he see no changes in Hyunseungie’s expression.

“It isn’t a joke and I bet both of you will look so adorable in these.”

Hyunseungie said with a little hint of malice in his voice as he handed the clothes to a depressed Junhyungie.

“And since I didn’t know that we’ll be having Gikwangie in our family so I didn’t buy any specific present but I hope you like this.”

He said as he took a fluffy and large white rabbit doll from his box and handed it to me.

It’s about 45-inch tall so it’s like a bolster pillow and great to cuddle with.

“But then I guess this cutie suits you, both are extremely cute and adorable! Omoo, where’s my phone!”

Hyunseungie said before searching for his phone, then seconds later I heard clicking sounds and found him holding his phone.

“Got it! I’m making this my wallpaper!”

“Dongwoon-ah aren’t you jealous?”

Yoseobie asked playfully.

“Hmm? Of course not Seobie-hyung, Gikwang-hyung is cuter than me and speaking of wallpaper, Seungie-hyung send me the pic too!”

Dongwoonie said enthusiatically, making everyone laugh.

‘Hyunseungie and Dongwoonie...are a perfect couple too…’

I thought with a smile and I think I’m a bit...jealous I guess? but I’m still happy for them.

“Thank you Hyunseungie, Dongwoonie...it’s really cute...”

I said as hugged the soft doll, It’s really soft and fluffy.

“Hehe glad you liked it Gikwangie and you both are soooo cute! Oh, I almost forgot. Junhyung-ah, I have an extra present for you. Woonie spotted it when we passed through it when street shopping and instantly we bought it because it suited you the most! Anyway Woonie please do the honor, Dum-dum-dum!”

Dongwoonie took out a black wrapped mysterious box and gave it to Junhyungie.

“Open it hyung!”

Junhyungie proceeds to ripped the wrappings and revealing a weird looking doll.

“Voodoo doll?”

“Yup, you can relieve your pent up stress through that Junhyung-ah!”

“Pent up stress?”

“Uh-huh like what made you feel stressed or eve-”

“Who made me feel stressed...Hehe, hehehe...I know exactly who’s that.”

Junhyungie said in a creepy voice.

“Let’s see...the instruction says to pick a single hair from the person you want to curse and pluck it in the doll. Then grab the tools and stab it, bla bla bla the person will get in trouble. Okay let’s try it!”

Junhyungie said as he throw the paper and walk towards Hyunseungie and plucked a single thread of hair from him, following the instruction.

“Uh, Junhyung-ah you don’t plan to use that against me right?”

Hyunseungie wearily asked as he sees Junhyungie took out the doll and inserting the hair.

“Yah Junhyung-ah don’t do it! YAH!”

He said as he leaped to grab the doll, which made Junhyungie dropped the box and its contains falls to the floor.

I placed Mr.Rabbit, my rabbit doll at the couch before helping Woonie with the box’s scattered contains while Yoseobie and Doo-hyung tried to pry Hyunseungie away from yelling Junhyungie while laughing.

“Gikwang-hyung let’s hurry with these and watch the fight a little closer!”

“Ne Dongwoon-ah, Umm, what should we look for?”

“A plastic with need- Ah found it Gikwang-hyung.”

Dongwoonie said as he hold a small plastic filled with...filled with...needles.

I froze in the spot while looking at the small pointy needles, the pointing edges glimmering and flashbacks of events flowing to me.

“Hold him tight, we’ll starting now.”

No, no, no, please don’t come closer with that.

“No, no! Please no! Please I beg you.”

I pleaded to the man with blurry face who wear a lab coat in front of me but he didn’t stop, instead he laughs creepily and walk closer to me with an injection needle filled with blue fluids.

I struggled and struggled but my efforts were worthless as I was being chained and hold by two huge man…

 

“Gikwangie-hyung?”

I can hear Dongwoonie’s voice but I’m can’t speak nor move as I continue to stare blankly to the space in front of me, where the blurry lab-coated man stands and speak something to me...

 

“Don’t move precious Gikwang-ah, this is just the first needle for you. I have many more…”

The man in front of me said as he opened his coat, revealing varieties of injection needles with different coloured fluids.

“Andwe, andwe, andwe…”

I said repeatedly but the man continued to smile wickedly and he bring the needle closer…

 

“Gikwangie-hyung?! Hyung! Hyung!”

“Dongwoon-ah what’s going o- Oh no...Yah stop fighting!”

“Gikwang-hyung!! Speak to me!”

I can hear Dongwoonie and Doo-hyung’s voices but I can’t reach them…

And what's more is that the scary man come even closer to me....

 

“Don’t worry, the pain will subside as we’ll lose count eventually.”

The man said as he prepared the injection needle.

I tried to kick him but found out that both of my legs were chained too and by now the man was right in front of me, directing the needle to one of my arms.

“Don’t do it, please I beg you…please...”

I pleaded one last time hoping the man will change his mind, but no such luck...

“Hahahahahahaha, we’re just too close to stop my dear. It will hurt a bit...no, it will hurt a lot Gikwang-ah...Don’t worry, you’ll enjoy the pain, you will…HAhahAhAhA.”

He said before injecting the needle making me screamed in pain and agony, with tears flowing from both of my eyes.

“No! AaaaAaaAaaaaAaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!”

 

“Gikwang-hyung?! Hyung!”

“Gikwangie?!”

“Gikwang-ah!”

“Kiki!!”

“KWANGIE!”

I can hear voices calling to me before I felt my body falling to the ground and my vision blurred, darkness claiming my consciousness...