Chapter 5 : Is this love?

My Hybrid Lover

Yoseob’s POV

“Hyungnimmie!!”

I shouted for the puppy, I found him still in his fence and currently chewing his new toy angrily.

“Seobie, is it safe to come in?”

Junnie called from the door, unsure of Hyungnim’s possible aggressive reaction at him.

“Come in and stay right at the doorsteps Junnie, Hyungnim isn’t very happy right now.”

“Okay… Hwaiting Seobbie-ah!”

“Haha easy for you to say.”

I thought of approaching him with my ears and tail shown as I slowly walk closer to Hyungnim and heard him growl when I open his fence.

“Hyungnimmie? It’s just me, Seobie, your friend okay?”

I reach one of my hands close to him and he sniffs at it before coming closer to me.

‘Phew~ Thank god for my hybrid side. I don’t particularly like it but it sure comes in handy sometimes.’

“Poor Hyungnimmie are you mad that Jun isn’t home to care for you? He’s busy with Kwangie, don’t worry he isn’t a dog. You’ll meet him soon and I’m sure you’ll like him, he’s very cute and adorable, not that you’re not cute and adorable. Oh, Dujunie come too, he won’t be careless again Hyungnimmie and he bought your favorite doggie treats, so don’t bite him okay?”

I said as I pet his head and his fur, he wags his tail  and I guess he’s a bit calmer now?

“Junnie, I think Hyungnim is a bit calm now, you can come here but be sure to bring his treats.”

Dujunnie came and he holds out one of Hyungnim’s treat as he approach him.

“Hyungnim, I brought treats just for you, don’t bite me?”

The puppy did growl at him but accept his ‘peace offering’ and that’s normally a good sign no?

“Anyway Junnie bring his pet carrier here, we need to bring him fast. Hyungseungie and Dongwoonie will be coming right?”

Junnie take Hyungnim’s blue pet carrier and gave it to me.

“Yup, we need to buy some groceries and lunch too and Seobie, I already put the treats inside as you say.”

“Okay thank you Junnie. Hyungnimmie? Let’s go to your hotel okay? Oh, I know you want to see Jun but he’s a bit busy and sure he’ll pick you up as soon as he’s not.”

Hyungnim does look a little sad but he rises from my lap and obediently walk to the pet carrier.

“Aww, who’s the good puppy? And by the way Dujunnie put some treats for you there Hyungnimmie, enjoy it~”

“Phew, all done. Let’s go Seobie, Hyungnim.”

“Yup Junnie, I wonder what Jun and Kiki are doing right now?”

 


 

Meanwhile in Dooseob’s home…

Gikwang’s POV

After watching the first movie

Kwangie that movie’s plot is confusing and random. The second ghost’s make up isn’t too convincing and the blood concept on her hair is too disgusting, why did the director do that, he should just put the blood concept on her clothes. Don’t you think so?”

‘I think I’m going to vomit, my stomach isn’t feeling very good.’

“haha, sure Junhyungie…”

“Yup, I knew it! Anyway should we watch another one Kwangie?”

‘No, please no. I’m going to tell him, I can’t handle it anymore.’

“Ah, can w-“

He looked at me with somehow a look of an innocent boy, a boy who wants a candy so badly, how could I refuse that.

“Umm…sure haha.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

‘I’m sure I’m going to regret it and sure I will vomit my breakfast sooner or later but what can I do.’

“How about this movie? ‘The Mirror’ the description sounds interesting, oh and let’s watch the ‘Silent Kill’ next.”

After the next two horror movies…

“I like the second movie’s plot but don’t the killer/ghost’s motive is pretty random, what about you Kwang-”

I cannot withstand anymore and I ran to the kitchen sink and vomit all the uneasiness.

“Kwangie?! Are you ok-“

“…Ungh…I don’t feel so good…”

I vomit some more and I feel extremely embarrassed as Junhyungie place a gentle hand on my back...

 


 

Junhyung’s POV

“Here Kwangie drink this and take this pill.”

I said to Gikwang as I hand him the medicine and now with the lights on, I can see clearly the paleness on his face.

“Ah, thank you…”

He took the medicine and drinks the water I gave him.

“Kwangie. Why didn’t you tell me you can’t watch Horror?”

“…”

“I won’t be angry....but you almost gave me a heart attack there, when you vomits your whole breakfast...Tell me?”

“I-I don’t…want to see you…looking disappointed…”

He said as he looks at the floor, refusing to look at me.

‘Ah…oblivious I am! Why didn’t I realize earlier and how can I be angry at that?!’

I quickly go and hug him without his concern, he looks pretty surprised when I hugged him.

“B-but, wh-why?”

“Why? You thought that I would be angry? Sure I’m angry Kwangie! I’m angry that you didn’t told me but…I’m happy that you cared about me. I really do...But! Promise me one thing Kwangie…promise me you won’t do this again, I would happier if you honestly express what you want okay? Let me take care of you too.”

He turns and look at me with his sparkling brown eyes, he then give me the cutest and most captivating  eye smile I’ve ever seen.

“Did you really meant that Junhyungie?”

“Of course! I may look like a bad person but I’m not Kwangie-ah. I really meant what I said to you, all of it.”

I said as I place both my hands on his shoulders in an attempt to reassure him, to tell him that it’s alright.

“Okay Junhyungie, thank you...thank you Junhyungie.”

He said as he still tries to maintain his eye smile as he starts to tear up.

“Kwangie, why are you c-crying?”

I panicked a little, not used to any of tears…

“I’m sorry!” he sobbed and cries even more.

“It’s just, *hiccups* I-I’m happy…*hiccups* tha-that you meant *hiccups* what you s-said. ”

He said as he wipes the tears falling to his cheeks.

His eyes glimmered with tears and I don’t know why but I...I feel sad.

‘I don’t want this wonderful, kind person in front of me to cry again.’

‘How can someone hurt him? Tortured him?’

‘I get this feeling inside my chest, telling me to protect him, care for him…’

‘I want to be someone for him, someone who will always stay in his side.’

‘I don’t care if he’s not a human, I don’t know how to say this...I…’

‘I think...I’ve fallen for him...’

‘Is this...love?! Budding inside me?!’

I thought as I facepalmed myself for thinking that thought in a time like this.

“Junhyungie?”

Gikwang said as he look at me with those doe glimmering eyes and oh god...tha-that plump lips of his.

I might have blushed as I can feel my cheeks warmed up, I can’t help it if he looks at me like that!

I don’t know what I’m thinking but I want to, really want to feel that lips.

But I don’t want to scare him away, I kissed his falling tears gently and I saw his surprised expression but he didn’t move.

I slowly approach him, waiting for any signs of retaliation.

When I found none, I gradually come to closer until the tip of my nose is touching his as we can feel each other’s breathing.

He closes his eyes and taking that as a sign, I advance closer…

“JUNHYUNG-AH! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!”