Chapter 6 : Meet Hyunseung and Dongwoon

My Hybrid Lover

Junhyung’s POV

Both Gikwang and I reflexively pull away from each other and blushing furiously.

“YAH YONG JUNHYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR, I COUNT TO THREE! ONE! TWO!”

I had enough of that irritating voice and I made my way to the door, stomping madly while gently holding Gikwang’s wrist, bringing him along.

“THR-“

I open the door, prepared to beat the daylights out of the owner of that voice.

I dismissed that thought though for the owner of that ‘annoying voice’ is no other than my boss...Jang Hyunseung, with his partner Son Dongwoon behind him smiling.

Sure I can't hurt my boss and all, But that won't stop me from unleashing my fury.

“JANG HYUNSEUNG! WHAT THE HELL!”

I yelled at him, full of anger, I saw Dongwoon looking very shocked and a bit frightened at my outburst, poor fellow, I didn't meant to yell at him.

“Hello to you too Junhyung-ssi.”

Hyunseung said with a straight face, not seemed to be bothered by my words.

“Hello my ! Shouldn’t you work right now?! It’s only 2 p.m.!”

“Ah, don’t worry, don’t worry. Everything's alright, I finished early today and your work wasn’t very bothersome. And of course my great Woonie finished it in a flash, be thankful to him Junhyung-ssi, don't yell at my adorable Woonie!”

“MWO?! I’m not yelling at him! I’m yelling at yo- Ah that's not important. Mianhe Dongwoon-ah and hyung isn’t mad at you. I’m mad at this annoying man called Jang Hyunseung and again thank you for your hard work Dongwoon-ah, I’ll treat you to that ice cream parlor you love so much at another time.”

“Ne Hyung!”

Dongwoon said happily as his smiling face comes back.

“You better treat him generously Junhyung-ah! And more importantly, LET US IN! It’s hot in here!”

While laughing at his antics, I 'unblock' myself from the door frame to let them in.

“Ah much better! You do know that I have a sensitive skin an- Oh? Who’s that cutie behind you?? Ah~ he must be the rabbit hybrid that you guys talked about right?”

Hyunseung said and I turn to see a terrified and trembling Gikwang gripping my shirt tightly while hiding behind me.

‘Yah you Pabo! You forgot about Kwangie's condition!’

“Hyunseung-ah, wait at the living room with Dongwoon. We’ll talk later.”

“What?! Wae? I don-”

“Please Hyunseung-ah...”

I said to him as I looked at him with signalling look that I use for something really important and it seems to work.

“…Okay. It better be very important Junhyung-ah. Let’s go Woonie.”

He left with Dongwoon right behind him, looking confused but still following Hyunseung.

And...that left me with a trembling Gikwang…

“Kwangie, it’s okay, everything's okay, they aren't an enemy nor threat. They are friends, it’s okay Kwangie.”

I whispered softly to him, patting his back gently in an attempt to reassure him.

“T-the friends th-that Yo-Yoseobie sa-said?”

He whispered back, trying his best to say something.

“Yup, don’t be scared okay? I’m sorry for not noticing Kwangie…sorry Kwangie…”

“N-no Junhyungie, I-I just- Don’t be sorry, I-I’m okay. I'll be okay, I-I have you here…with me.”

He said as his trembling falters and I'm absolute sure that He blushes that lovely pink blush of his at the last part.

‘Oh Kwangie, sweet Kwangie, why do you have to be so endearing and that blush! That irresistible blush!'

Unable to keep my hands to myself any longer, I went to hug him, surprising him and I know he'll definately blush even more.

“J-Junhyungie? Jun-"

He said as he seems to be flustered with the contact.

“I would like us to...Let’s stay like this for a moment Kwangie…”

I said as I breathe in his sweet scent, a combination of vanilla (probably Yoseob's shampoo) and a bit of lavender smell.

“...I-if you sa-say so Junhyungie. A-and it's actually quite...nice...”

“Uh-huh.”

We stay in that position as promised for about five minutes or more as Gikwang seems to worry about our guest, he's really a kind person.

I grumbled to myself, muttering my complaint but he didn't seems to pay attention to it as he tried his very best to drag me to the living room, saying something about 'can't be rude to guest'.

I chuckled to myself seeing his small frame trying to drag me so I obediently follow his request and walk side by side with him to the living room...

 


 

“Junhyung-ssi, I believe you owe me and Woonie an explanation.”

Hyunseung who’s sitting in one of the sofa with Dongwoon, said with smile that radiates an evil aura, what's more he said that as soon as I just sat down to another sofa with Gikwang by my side.

“Of course Hyunseung-ah, but don't be rude and firstly meet Kwangie.”

“Hello, nice to meet you I am Lee Gikwang, I’m a Silver Fox rabbit hybrid.”

Gikwang stands up abruptly as he did a quick bow to them and smiling adorably with his captivating eye smile.

That endearing charms of his was enough to earn him the adoration from both Dongwoon and Hyunseung as the couple’s eyes are sparkling even more as they sees Gikwang’s cute bunny ears twitched cutely as he smiles.

“A-ah, sit down please and no need t-to bow- Anyway, Pleased you too Gikwang-ssi, I’m Jang Hyunseung, but Hyunseungie or Seungie is fine. And one more thing..."

"Ne?"

"How should I say this- Ehem, ca-can I...umm, touch your ears Gikwang-ssi?”

“What?! Yah Hyunseung-ah don't bother-"

I was stopped by a small tug on my shirt by Gikwang.

“It's okay Junhyungie. And umm...I guess so?”

Gikwang looks unsure and he smiles awkwardly but surprisingly he nods slowly.

“Yay Gikwanggie is so kind! Not like you Junhyung-ah! You’re a meanie!”

"Yah be gentle Hyunseung-ah! Don't hurt him!"

"I won't hurt him!"

Hyunseng said as reaches one of his hand and touch Gikwang’s bunny ear.

“Wahhh it’s so soft!”

Hyunseung said as he smiles at Gikwang and proceed to sit down.

“Oh, and Gikwangie meet Woonie.”

“Nice to meet you Gikwang-ssi, I’m Son Dongwoon, though I prefer Dongwoonie and I’m a Siamese cat hybrid too. Let’s be good friends!”

Dongwoon shows his hybrid side which makes Gikwang smiles happily at him.

“Ah, of course Dongwoon-hyung.”

“Hyung? Kwangie-ah Dongwoon here is your dongsaeng.”

I informed him and I can see he was shocked.

Really?!

Hyunseng, Dongwoon and Gikwang said together at the same time.

“What?! I thought Gikwanggie here is Woonie’s dongsaeng.”

“And you thought Yoseob is a 15 years old kid.”

“Well that too, it’s hard to know if they have cute baby face while Woonie has the mature face- Ah! But don’t worry Woonie, that's your charm!  And Hyung will always loves you no matter what you look.”

Hyunseung said as he kisses Dongwoon’s cheeks and the latter smiles brightly.

“You can him Dongwoonie Gikwang-ah, but don’t call him Woonie! That name is exclusive to me, okay?”

“Ne Hyunseung-hyung.”

“Aw, call me Hyunseungie, we’re about the same age here, I’m not old Kwangie-ah!”

“Hey!” I yelled.

“What Junhyung-ah? You’re disturbing my conversation with Kwa-”

“Don’t call him that! I’m the only one that can call him that! I quoted this from you ‘That name is exclusive to me’.”
I smirked proudly at him.

“Sheesh fine. Hmm what about Kiki?”

“Yoseobie calls me that Hyunseungie.”

“What?! That’s taken too...so Gikwangie then?”

“Well Dujun calls him tha-”

I said but he quickly cut my words off as soon as he heard Dujun’s name.

“Haha, alrighty Gikwangie then. Dujun is easy~ Anyway, we’re done with the introduction now. Explain Junhyung-ah.”

I turn to see Gikwang’s expression as tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned to see my questioning look and he gave me a warm smile as he nodded.

“Okay then, so it all started when…”