Extra : Dongwoon & Hyunseung's Story

My Hybrid Lover

Dongwoon’s POV

It was one cold winter night and I’m not the great Woonie back then, In fact I was a fugitive hyung, hybrid fugitive.

Why am I in a prison in the first place?

Well, that happens a lot because I’m such a rebel in the past.

It’s not my fault! It’s those bad human ‘owners’ fault!

They treated me like a thing and the last owner was a horror, he was about to molest me!

So I pushed him away and bless his bad lucks or mine, I don’t know and I don’t care ‘cause in the end I’m the one blamed for it all.

Anyway he hit his head on a vase or something.

Screw him for being such a ert!

Being an evil person he is, he sues me for it and because of the ‘hybrid can’t hurt human rule’, I’m thrown to prison.

What an unfair world we live in huh hyung?

I know hyung that I did nothing wrong but they wouldn’t listen to what I’m saying so I got the damn guilty verdict.

So when I got to prison, I decided to try every way possible to run away and since I’ve been there before, countless times to be exact so I easily succeed in doing it on a rainy night and of course they chased me.

I recalled being dragged back to prison once or 2 times but I’m great at running so this time I’m not going back and on the run, I bumped into someone.

Guess who hyung?

Umm, no, not Seungie-hyung but Dujun-hyung.

At first I found him scary and I didn’t trust him when he offered help, who would be naïve enough trust a stranger hyung?

Eh? You did? O…kay. Haha well Seobie-hyung’s got a friendly face so haha~

Back to the story so not trusting him enough, I run pass him after hearing screaming of the officers who cursed and yelled like mad men.

I ran and used the best of my hybrid ability, I’m a cat right?

Resulting that I’m good at finding shortcuts and eventually I lose them, I can hear their curses and they still won’t give up.

Knowing that I know I need somewhere to hide first from them and I found a nearby building and thank god it wasn’t lock so I take a shelter there.

It was cold, I’m wet and there wasn’t  one single person there lobby and it’s dark but it’s best to spend the night here than outside, chased by crazy police officers who are going to beat you when they found you.

I found a nearby, yet secluded couch or sofa near the reception table, its quite dark but me, being a cat hybrid, I can see better in the dark and I know my way to it.

It’s so soft and fluffy, so I decided that it will be my bed for the night and although I’m cold but I’m also spent, so I let myself drift off to sleep.

Then guess what happened? Uh-huh, bingo hyung!

I found someone is shaking my shoulder in the middle of the night and when I’m awake I pinned that person down immediately, only finding it was Seungie-hyung!!

I don’t know why but I was captivated by him since the first time we met.

He’s such a beautiful person, I can’t imagine who would hurt him, until now that is, but I know whoever are the kidnappers, they must be out of their mind.

So where are we? Oh, right…And so I retracted my claws but I kept a distance between us, for I don’t know if he’s going to report me or not, if yes then I’ll make a run for it.

Against all odds, I was surprised when he came close to me and touched my ears.

He then asked me if I like to Coplay or am I just a weirdo.

Seungie-hyung…he’s such a unique personality. Right hyung?

And when I said that they’re real and I’m a hybrid, his eyes were as wide as a basket-ball.

I’m exaggerating? Haha, maybe~ but I remembered his eyes were super wide!

After that he muttered happily about finally being able to meet one and that he thanked the workload?

I don’t know, Seungie-hyung has always been you know, one of a kind?

Anyway, I expected him to ask me many sorts of question but am I shocked when he dragged me to his apartment without saying a single word.

Yes hyung, he literally dragged me, forcefully and at that time I just can’t bring myself to hurt him or try to escape from him.

So when we finally reached his apartment or should I say penthouse, I then realized that this man was no ordinary man to be living here, so I asked him what he’s job is.

And he surprised me again when he told me that he’s the owner of the massive building that we’re in just now and that he’s also a billionaire.

But I also did wonder why if he’s rich then why didn’t he, you know…buy a hybrid or something, I didn’t mean it as a bad thing but in the past I only thought that every rich person liked to buy hybrids as decorations or show who’s the wealthiest or something.

He answered me that he hated to go to auctions so he never sees a real live hybrid and that auctions made him want to barf.

Then he motioned me to the guest room saying I need rest and such, I do have doubts about him but something in my guts saying I need to trust him and I did just that by sleeping with no defence yet again.

I slept well actually though I do screamed profusely because of nightmares of my past owners.

But Seungie-hyung never said that I’m bothering him or such and I think it’s a month or so that I lived with him and found out that he’s a 4D type of person but I do like that personality of his and found it to be extremely cute.

He also introduced me to Junhyung-hyung, whom I extremely despised at first because of his misleading bad boy persona and face.

I thought he’s a bad guy or something but as I grew to know him, he’s quite a funny hyung and he’s not bad at all.

Hmm? You don’t agree with me hyung? Did he treated you kindly at first?

Ehhh!! Really? WOW…I guess he’s fallen for you from the start hyung.

Oops…Junhyung-hyung’ll kill me for sure.

You didn’t hear that last part hyung? Phew~ Thank god!

Ahahaha~ Never mind what I said hyung, forget it! Forget it!

Anyway, then Yoseob-hyung and Dujun-hyung came to visit and I met them too.

I was very shy at that time and I don’t like making friends except for Seungie-hyung and Junhyung-hyung, the latter always came to the house every weekend to play games with Seungie-hyung, so I grew attached to him without knowing.

But the other two hyung just came to visit suddenly after a month I’ve been living there and seeing Dujun-hyung, I was in a panic mode and I think my first panic attack happened there.

Though thankfully Dujun-hyung’s is a doctor and Yoseobie-hyung is as good as a real nurse and they helped me, though they earned a great deal of nagging from Seungie-hyung saying that they should have called first and not to scare me.

Dujun-hyung do recognized me and when he asked to be alone with me, I made him promised me not to tell anyone until the right time came and he agreed which made me started to trust him.

And you can’t actually avoid Yoseobie-hyung because he’s super friendly and he’s always been you know adorable much but of course you, hyung are too.

And so time passes, it’s been five months or more but during that time I’ve never stepped a single step outside of Seungie-hyung’s apartment and when he asked me why, finally I told him about who I am and where I’m from.

I’ve prepared myself, expecting that he would want to take me back to prison or the least kick my out of his house but he never can stop to surprise me.

He didn’t do any of that but instead he cried, he cried for me and I’m really touched by that.

He told me that he wouldn’t let me go back to that horrid place and that he’ll take care of everything.

I trusted his words and the next day I found that he has somehow made a deal with the police and he got me free from being a fugitive.

I guess his billionaire status isn’t just a status huh hyung?

He also told me that finally I could go and live freely, but he said that he’ll let me go if I wanted to go, he’ll grant me freedom.

I told him that I wanted to stay but he said that I should pursue my dreams and that he’ll back me up.

I asked him for the last time he really wanted me to go and he stayed silent and just smiled a fake smile but when I’m at the doorsteps and reaching out to the knob…

He gripped my hand and told me that he wouldn’t let me go, that he just can’t do it in the end.

How happy I was when he told me that he has fallen in love with me at first sight and that he wanted me to be by his side forever not as an owner and hybrid but as a lover.

And who am I to refuse him and I also harbour feelings for him since the first time so I stayed, I stayed by his side and for the first time I feel…that I’m loved.

I’m so glad that I met him, I’m glad that I met Seungie-hyung, my one and only Seungie-hyung…