Chapter 12 : Dongwoon's sudden Q

My Hybrid Lover

Dongwoon’s POV

Hyung! Wait for us!”

“Don’t bother Dongwoon-ah, Yoseob’s always acts that way when it comes to cooking and his kitchen stuffs.”

"If you say so hyung... Anyway hyung can I ask you something?"

"Hmm? What is it?"

“I really can ask you anything right?”

“Sure, what?”

“Even if it’s a bit...I don’t know, personal?”

"Aish, just say it! Before I-”

"Do you love Gikwangie-hyung?"

"Wha- Don't say it like that!"

Junhyung-hyung looks a little flustered but he manage to put back his poker face on.

"You're the one who said to blurt it out hyung! And I did as you say and do I need to remind you that you agreed with it!"

"Rude much maknae?"

"Just answer it hyung."

"Fine. I'm not sure myself, okay?! There, I said it."

"But, you seemed like you're in lo-"

"Don't finish that sentence! Love is a strong word Dongwoon-ah. I like him, I'm pretty sure I'm head over heels for him, for God only knows reason, But...I don't think that I..."

"You're what hyung?"

"I... I can't love him."

“What? You can't be that selfish hyung, don't leave him hanging-”

“I'm not ready! I'm not ready to give my heart to someone again Dongwoon-ah! I... I just can't."

"But Gikwangie-hyung isn't her, hyung..."

"I know, hell, he's way, way, way better than her! But... you know, it's hard to explain, but I do have feelings for Gikwang too. I... Just give me some time to think about all of this throughly, okay?" Hyung said gloomily as we keep walking.

"Of course hyung…”

'I feel sorry for hyung...I still remembers the times where his look was so full of void and he's so miserable... he was really broken before...'

'Time heals certain wounds but nothing can really fill the empty space that love left, unless a new love blooms to fill it...'

"...Thanks for understanding Dongwoon-ah. And, don't bring this up to anyone. I'm counting on you maknae."

I nodded at him and patted him on the shoulder.

"You better do it fast hyung, I don't think I'm such a great secret keeper, you know?"

Hyung chuckled briefly and a tiny, yet gentle smile appears on his face.

"I will... But, I don't think it's the time to talk about me. You know, with all the problems at our hand. We must focus in protecting Gikwang for now."

"Yep, I couldn't agree more."

"Anyway, why are you being so nosy today?"

"Haha, didn't you notice it yet, hyung?"

"What?"

"That I'm always curious about everything!"

"You're weird, you know that."

"Hahahaha, that’s me hyung!”

Hyung doesn’t seems to buy my words and he stares at me with ‘tell-me-look’.

“Quit it hyung! I'm telling you the truth and let’s just hope Dujun-hyung and Seungie-hyung will get some info. As you've said hyung, we should focus on Gikwangie-hyung's matter right now, so it pend this discussion for now"

"Yeah..."

‘Phew~ Luckily he bought this one, sorry hyung, but I can’t tell you now!’

"Dongwoonie! Junhyung!"

Yoseobie-hyung, with Gikwangie-hyung beside him,called us after he finished picking the necessary things and he waved to us, indicating that he's finished.

"Yes Yoseob-ah, here."

Junhyung-hyung walked towards them and handed Yoseob-hyung the card.

After paying the bill, Junhyung-hyung and Yoseobie-hyung volunteered to carry the grocery bags while I walked side to side with Gikwangie-hyung.

Then we got into the car and drive towards Dooseob clinic/home.

On the road, Gikwangie-hyung told me all about his adventure in the store.

I never thought that the grocery store as a fun place but Gikwangie-hyung described it like it's a magical place or something.

But I'm not bored when hearing him, because hyung's really a funny person(now that I got to know him more) and I get to laugh at seeing his dorky(cross that, I meant dorky cute) expression as he tells his adventure.

 


 

As soon as we arrived, Yoseob-hyung busied himself in preparing dinner, refusing any help for he says that it's going to be his solo cooking stage and that we should go watch the TV or do something that won't disturb him.

So here we are, Junhyung-hyung, Gikwang-hyung and me, sitting in the living room with Junhyung-hyung asking Gikwang-hyung about his shopping trip.

Gikwang-hyung answered enthusiastically and he smiles a lot as he happily explains to Junhyung-hyung.

Gikwang-hyung may not realize this but  I am aware his previous blushing towards Junhyung-hyung, his stutters too! and of course his undeniable closeness to Junhyung-hyung are signs that he also develops something for the latter.

If not for the current problematic situation, I, the maknae will take actions in bringing both of my dense hyung together.

'But that doesn't mean I'll just give up! No way!'

Feeling bored in just watching my hyung-deul(also not getting any attention) and stomach grumbling, I went to check on Yoseobie-hyung.

"Yoseobie-hyung, I'm so hungry I can eat a horse right now~"

"Just a bit more Dongwoon-ah, help hyung set the table, would you?"

"Ne."

I start putting the needed things and also filled the bowls with warm rice.

"I'm done hyung."

"Gimme a second...and done!"

Yoseobie-hyung showed me and instantly I begin to drool.

"Don't drool on the precious pork Dongwoon-ah!"

"Sorry hyung~ hehe..."

"Go call Kiki and Jun."

"Okay."

I went to the living room and pass the news about lunch to both of the hyung.

We ate the delicious samgyupsal (courtesy of Yoseobie-hyung) and after filling our stomach, we picked an action movie to watch together.

After an hour or so passed, the door is opened, revealing a messy Dujun-hyung.

And of course, Yoseobie-hyung quickly runs and jumps to Dujun-hyung’s hold right away.

“Doo-doo~ I miss you!”

“I miss you too Seobie. Have you been good?”

“Yup! I-”

“Good my , we almost lose Kwangie because of him.”

No! It’s not Yoseobie’s fau-”

“It’s okay Kiki…”

Wha- Is it true Seobie?”

I can see that Yoseobie-hyung’s face is as red as a ripe tomato.

“...I-I’m too engrossed with telling Hyuna that I let my focus gone astray. I’m really sorry…”

“...”

“Dujunie?”

“...I forgive you and I hope you learn your lesson Seobie.”

“Wha-”

Both Junhyung-hyung and Yoseobie-hyung said altogether (Are they twins or something in their past life?).

Wae? It’s not like you lost Gikwang and I know you’ll learn from your mistake Seobie. You always do. Don’t be mean Junhyung-ah! You’re also the one to blame if we lost Gikwang!”

Dujun-hyung said lovingly and he was soon attacked by puppy Yoseobie-hyung (with his puppy ears and wagging tail popping out).

I love you Doo-doo~”

“I love you more, my adorable puppy.”

And...there goes the smoochy-smoochy session~

I turn my attention to my other hyung-deul, the not-yet-couple-but-looks-like-one and I catch on something strange.

Junhyung-hyung and Gikwangie-hyung both blushes at Dooseob smooch session, then when they meet eye to eye, they blush more and turn away from each other.

And whatsmore that Gikwangie-hyung, my innocent hyungie is touching his lips!

‘Something’s fishy have happened! I’m sure of it! 100% my Woon’s instinct is telling me!’

‘I’m going to find out about it!’

I smirked to myself, planning to uncover it all.

“Stop it! Yah Yoon Du, Did you find anything?”

Junhyung-hyung said angrily as he went to separate the smoochy couple.

“Oh, of course! Seobie, we’ll continue this later~”

Dujun-hyung gave Yoseobie-hyung a wink before walking to sit towards the sofa.

"So, take a sit everyone, this gonna be a heck of information to explain."