Chapter 7 : My Kitchen!

My Hybrid Lover

Dujun’s POV

“Bye-bye Hyungnimmie, see you on Friday. Be a good boy and be sure to make lots of friends okay?”

Yoseobie said as he hands Hyungnim to the doggy daycare’s staff.

One of the staff come from the backdoor and bring Hyungnim’s carrier with him.

"Take care of Hyungnim, hyung.”

“Of course Dujun-ah, tell Junhyung not to worry about Hyungnimie.”

“Ne hyung, let’s go Seobie.”

We bid goodbye to daycare-hyung and went into our car.

Then I brought Yoseobie to buy some groceries, food supplies and snacks (mainly Yoseobie's).

After that we drove to Yoseobie’s favorite fried chicken shop, ‘Delicious Chicken Lovers' Chicken’.

We came in and eat some chicken, after we filled our stomach, I asked Yoseobie to call Junhyung.

“Seobie, could you call Jun and ask him if  he and Gikwangie want chicken for lunch. I'll order later.”

“Ne~”

“Oh Flower~ you’re so sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet. Oh Flo-”

“H-hello?”

Gikwang’s unsure voice speaks from the speaker.

“Kiki? Kiki! This is Yoseobie~ Nice hearing your voice, we'll be home soon Kiki-ah. Ah, I almost forgot. Kiki, where’s Jun?”

“Junhyungie? Ah, he went to the toilet Yoseobie just a minute ago...An-”

“SEOBIE-AH!”

Ouch, both Yoseobie’s and my ears are stinging from that shout.

“YAH don’t yell! Wait- That voice! Is that Hyunseungie?”

“Yup bingo!! Woonie and I have come! Yoseobie, hurry home we’re hungry!”

Hyunseung whines can be heard from the phone.

“Ask Dongwoon to cook for you! We’re only buying for Gikwangie and Jun!”

I said as Yoseobie chuckles while he pass the phone to me.

“Dujunie? Yah Dujunie! Of course my Woonie would cook for us,  if only your fridge wasn’t EMPTY!”

“Haha that’s why Seobie and I went shopping Hyunseung-ah. Anyway I was just joking, so what chicken you guys want for lunch?”
“Hmm...spicy chicken for me and Woonie. And Gikwangie do you want spicy chicken, fried chicken or seasoned chicken? ...Ah, seasoned? Ok then. Dujun-ah, buy 2 spicy chicken and a seasoned chicken.”

“Arasseo- wait, Hyunseung-ah are you forgetting someone?”

“Nope.”

“What about Junhyung?”

"Ah, Jun-"

“YAH! Jang Hyunseung!”

Junhyung’s sound can be heard in the background and both Yoseobie and I let out a laugh.

“Yah stop laughing!”

“Hahaha, sorry Jun-ah. What chicken do you want?”

“Fried. And Yoon Du, can't you make it fast?”

“I’m ordering it right now! Be patient...”

“I know but Hyunseung here keep muttering and grumbling.”

“Tell him to be patient!”

“I’ll try but don’t you know, that our friend Jang Hyunseungie is a spoiled chaebol?”

“YAH I CAN HEAR THAT!”

“But it’s the truth!”

“Hahahaha.”

Yoseobie and I laugh at their silly quarrel.

“Hwaiting Junhyung-ah.”

“Hahaha, easy for you to say. He threatens to cut my paycheck if you don’t arrive in 20 minutes.”

“Really?! Ahahaha, Hyunseungie is really a funny person.”

“Funny for you guys but not to me! Hurry with the chicken!”

“Arraseo, arraseo Jun-ah.”

“And be back before my pay- ...Yes Kwangie? ...Eh? What?! Hyunseung is putting the egg into the microwave?!”

“WHAT?!”

Yoseobie sharp hearing heard that and he swiftly took the phone from me and start yelling.

“YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG!! YOU! STAY AWAY FROM MY KITCHEN! JUN STOP HIM!”

The other customer starts to look at our direction and I give them an awkward smile, praying the chicken to be ready.

Thank god, my prayers came true as the waitress come and bring the chicken.

“Here waitress-ssi, keep the change, thank you and sorry for the trouble.”

I drag Yoseobie, who’s still yelling non-stop while holding the chicken as we get into the car.

“YAH HYUNSEUNG-AH!! YOU CAN’T MAKE OMELETS BY PUTTING AN EGG INTO THE MICROWAVE!”

‘Puhahahahaha! Hyunseungie wants to make omelets with microwave?!’

“Junnie! Hurry! Home! Jang Hyunseung is terrorizing my kitchen!”

Yoseobie yells at me and then turns his attention back to the phone.

I quickly starts the car and drive home, my adorable Yoseobie really loves his kitchen.

 


 

Yoseob’s POV

As soon as Junnie parked the car, I quickly leaped out and run as fast as I can, entering the house and into the kitchen and living room area.”

“JANG HYUNSEUNG!”

“Annyeong Seobie-ah~”

He said with a sweet smile shown on his face as he appear right at my call, but that doesn’t calm me down even a bit as I can see Junhyung, Kiki and Dongwoon are cleaning the eggshells and some kind of egg goo that tainting the floor and the microwave area.

“YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG! Don’t ‘Annyeong Seobie-ah~’ to me! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN!!”

“Ah~ It's just that- I was just soo hungry Yoseobie and a brilliant idea struck me! It's not too serious And I guarantee 100% that your microwave isn’t bro-”

“Yoseob-ah,  your microwave is broken!”

Junhyung yelled from the kitchen and I can see my invisible anger scale going up to the max.

And I think Hyunseung can somehow felt it and he starts running to the other side of the room while shouting 'traitor!' to Junhyung.

“DON’T! RUN! PREPARE TO DIEE!!”

I yelled as I chase a screaming Hyunseung all over the house.

 


 

I did catch him but luckily for him Junnie and Dongwoon came to his rescue and restrained me, while Kiki brews some jasmine tea for me which really helps to calm me down.

“Thank you Kiki-ah, as for YOU! Thank your huge luck for this, next time I’ll skin you alive. AND you must buy me a new microwave!”

“Ne Yoseobie, I’m sorry and I’ll buy you a new one. Forgive me?”

“...Sure, anyway Junnie where’s the chicken? let’s eat.”

“Oh, yes let’s eat! I buy extra chicken for us Seobie so let’s eat~”

“Omo, how considerate of you Junnie, I can blow my steam more by eating!”

“I wonder why you don’t gain any weight Yoseob-ah.”

Junhyung said as he quickly cover his mouth when he realize what he just said.

“Junhyung-ah don’t add fuel to the flame, ne? Go prepare the table!”

Junhyung quickly ran to the kitchen and do as I ordered him to.

“I’ll help Jun okay Seobie, we’ll call you when we’re done.”

Junnie said as he kissed my forehead and run to the kitchen.

“Anyway...Hyunseung, Dongwoon, you’ve met Kiki here right?”

“Yes Yoseobie-hyung.”

Dongwoon answered me and I can see their closeness already as Dongwoon back hugged Kiki as soon as Junhyung’s gone.

“Ah, that’s great then. Oh? And what’s that odd looking box doing there?”

I asked them as I pointed to the odd box which no one taken noticed until now.

“Oh, that’s a surprise! Let it be a surprise until we’ve eaten Seobie-ah~”

Hyunseung said as he chuckles to himself.

“It isn’t anything dangerous right?” I asked him wearily.

As if on cue Junnie and Junhyung call from the kitchen,

“Let’s eat!!”

“Don’t worry Seobie~”

Hyunseung said before running with Dongwoon to the kitchen.

Sighing, I take Kiki’s hand as we run to the table to eat chicken before those idiots eat all of it.