Will You Marry Me??

Till Death Do Us Part

I walked home, thinking about how I was going to deal with Jieun and Suzy hating each other. I unlocked the door and closed it behind me. I hung my beanie, scarf and jacket and made my way into the kitchen. When I looked up I saw the table filled with food. It was like a dinner for a whole family. Suzy took some baked potatoes out of the oven and placed them on the counter.

“Suzy ah…” I called. She looked at me and smiled.

“Ta-da!!!!” She said, presenting the table with her arms. “Do you like it?”

“I-I love it!!!”

“Good...”

“What is this for?” I asked. Her smile faded a bit and she gestured for me to sit down. We sat in front of each other and she sighed.

“I’m sorry oppa…” She said. I looked down. “Jieun was right…” My eyes widened.

“Eh??” She nodded.

“No one has ever talked to me like that… I guess I kind of deserved it because of the way I treated her.”

“I’ve never seen you act like that before…” I said. “I’ve gotten gifts from girls in my classes and I hang out with Eunjung all the time… Why did your attitude suddenly change when Jieun came around?”

“Because you two have history…” She said.

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“You two have known each other since pre-school… Jieun is basically your life partner. I guess I just saw her as a threat. But when you invited me to the ice cream shop and she explained how much I meant to you, I realized how much you meant to me.” I smiled and she did the same.

“So does this mean your going to make amends with Jieun?” I asked. She took a deep breath and nodded.

“Invite her over so that I could apologize.”

“Right now?”

“Ne… Did you think all this food was for us?” I hopped up excitedly and hurried to the phone. I invited Jieun over to have dinner with us. Although she was still upset with what happened earlier, she agreed to come.

When she arrived, she didn’t look very happy. I took her into the kitchen and we had dinner. When dinner was over, Suzy apologized to Jieun about being rude and explained why she was acting the way she was. Jieun put her hand on Suzy’s forehead.

“Are you sure you’re not just sick and as soon as you get better you’ll just be as bitter as before?” She asked. Suzy giggled and took Jieun’s hand off her forehead.

“I promise I won’t be bitter anymore.” She said. “So… will you forgive me?” Jieun thought about it and slowly smiled.

“Ne… I forgive you.” She said. Suzy smiled and hugged her. Jieun looked a bit surprised, but hugged her back anyway.

“Thank you for understanding!!!” Suzy said. “You really are a good friend.” I smiled at the two girls who were very important to me. They are now friends. Thank goodness~!!!!!!!!

 

***3 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS***

“Jagiya~~ Are you ready to go??” Suzy hollered. I was trying to make sure I had everything. I didn’t want to go to Jeju Island and not have everything I need. I couldn’t wait to see my parents!! I really missed them. I got all my suitcases and headed downstairs. I put my jacket on and we headed out. When I opened the door, Jieun stood there. Her hand was up ready to knock.

“Jieun ah… Are you all packed and ready to go?” Suzy asked.

“Ne~…” Jieun said, showing us 1 travel bag.

“Is that all you have?” I asked.

“Ne…” She said. Suzy and I looked at her, confusion written all over our faces. “Well we’re just going for 3 days right?”

“Well… we may stay longer…” I explained.

“Aigoo~ I knew I should have taken more clothes.”

“It’s alright Jieun… when we get there, I’ll take you shopping.” Suzy suggested. Jieun smiled and nodded. I was so glad that the two of them were getting closer it was such a relief. We headed to the airport and flew our way to Jeju Island. When we got to my parents house, they greeted us warmly.

“Wooyoung!!! We thought you weren’t going to come.” My mom said.

“You know it wouldn’t be Christmas without you guys.” I said with a smile. They greeted Suzy, but they were defiantly excited to see Jieun.

“JIEUN AH!!!!!! Is that really you?” My mother asked.

“Ne Omani~” She greeted with a bow.” They invited us in and we had dinner.

“Jieun ah…” My dad called. Jieun looked up at him. “How is your omma?”

“Ne… I haven’t heard from her in so long.” My mom said. Jieun put her fork on the table and tried her best to hold back her tears.

“S-she… um…” She turned away.

“Her mother passed away 2 years ago…” I explained.

“Oh… Jieun I’m so sorry…” My father apologized.

“It’s okay… you didn’t know.” She said. The rest of dinner was quiet.

2 days went by quick and suddenly it was Christmas day. We all passed out our presents. Jieun got a sweater from my parents – they said it was because they weren’t expecting her- Suzy got a necklace and I got a watch. As everyone was passing out their presents, I gave Suzy my present. I was very excited for her to see it. When she opened it, tears began to fill her eyes.

“Oppa…” She said as she pulled out a small velvet box from the bag. “Is this what I think it is??”

“Ne~” I said. I got down on one knee and everyone gasped. Jieun looked more surprised than anyone. “Suzy… will you marry me?” Suzy sniffed back tears.

“Yes!!!!!!!!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T WORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is still a WooU fic... this is just a part of the story... I hope you all don't get confused ^^ Thank you all for your comments!!!! Mwahh~~<3