It's Me... Jieun!!

Till Death Do Us Part

I repeated the message over and over again. I still couldn’t believe the reality of all this. Of course, I’m excited that Jieun is coming home, but there was just one problem… Suzy didn’t know about me and Jieun. She knew nothing about the history that Jieun and I had and I wasn’t sure how she was going to take this. I played the message once more.

“Wooyoung oppa… Ah~ it’s been a while hasn’t it? I should be more formal… Wooyoung-shi.”

“Oppa…” I quickly hung my phone and turned around to see Suzy looking at me. Her hair was a mess and she had some flour on her face. “Dinner is ready…”

“Ok… I’ll be down…” I said as I looked at my phone.

“Is something wrong?” Suzy asked as walked into my room and sat down nest to me. I looked up at her.

“I… need to tell you something…” I said.

“Okay…” She said as she crossed her legs. “Tell me.” I took a deep breath and looked at her, but once I opened my mouth nothing came out. She continued to stare at me. How was I supposed to tell her that the girl I was friends with since preschool is coming to visit?

“So…” She said. “What is it?”

“I… my… um…” I stuttered. “My parents want us to visit for Christmas.”

“Is that all?” she asked with a smile. “Of course we’re going to visit them. I love your parents.” She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked to the door. “Now that we have that cleared up, let’s have dinner.” I nodded and we headed to the kitchen.

**A FEW DAYS LATER**

“So your best friend is a girl?” Eunjung asked as we stretched out before my class came in. I asked her to be my partner for the lesson today.

“Ne…” I said, answering her question.

“Well what are you so worried about? Suzy isn’t the jealous type.”

“I know that… it’s just… She’s an old friend of mine and I don’t know how Suzy would react to that.”

“I’m sure she would be fine with it… I mean, you’ve gotten presents from some of the students here and she’s never minded.”

“Yeah but… this is my best friend. We have history.” Eunjung stopped stretching and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Omo… You two had a thing, didn’t you??”

“What?? No!! That’s ridiculous!” I said. I felt my face get hot.

“Yah! You’re face is all red! If you weren’t dating then you probably had feelings for her.”

“I-I…” I stuttered. When I didn’t have anything to say, she smiled. I stood up and looked at her. “Let’s just practice the routine.”

After class, I arrived home to an empty house. I looked around for Suzy, but she was no where to be found. I sat on the couch and saw a note on the table.

‘Went to get some groceries… Be home soon…’
                                                   Love,
                                                               Suzy

I smiled and put the note back on the table and the television. Halfway through my favorite TV show, the door bell rang. I looked at the door and went back to back to my TV show. The door bell rang again. I sighed and got up from the couch.

“Who is it??” I asked. No one answered. I opened the door and saw a girl standing there, her eyes widened and she had a big smile on her face.

“Wooyoung-shi?” She asked.  

“Ne… I’m Wooyoung.” I said. Her smile grew and she threw her arms around me.

“It really is you!!! I can’t believe it’s you!!!!” she screamed. I was a bit taken aback. I just met this girl and she was all over me.

“I’m sorry…” I said. “Do I know you?” She pulled away and looked at me in shock.

“Wooyoung oppa… Don’t you remember me?” My heart sank. “It’s me Jieun… You’re best friend!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh~ So Short!! I'm sorry :(.... Well besides that.... JIEUN IS BACK!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I hope you liked this chapter... Even if it was short.

Comments are appreciated. ^^*