Dreams and A Crazy Marriage

Till Death Do Us Part

Planning our wedding was hard work, but Suzy seemed to be excited about it so it made me happy. After shopping all day, we finally arrived at home and we saw a bundled up girl at our door. She was about to knock, but she was hesitant. We got out of the car and walked up behind her.

“Excuse me? Can we help you?” I asked. She turned around and I noticed it was Jieun. “Oh Jieun… What brings you here?”

“Umm… I… I-it’s nothing.” She said.

“Come one Jieun…”Suzy said walking up to her and patting her shoulder. “You can tell us.”Jieun put her head down.

“I-I was just wondering… why I didn’t get an invitation to your wedding.” She said.“But I understand that you have other people to invite so it’s alright… Sorry to have bothered you…” She tried to walk away but Suzy pulled her back.

“There is a perfectly good explanation as to why you didn’t get one.” Suzy said. She stood in front of Jieun and held both her shoulders. “Jieun-ah… I would like you to be my maid of honor.”

“What??”Jieun and I asked in unison. I didn’t know about this? How am I supposed to tie the knot with Suzy when Jiuen will be standing right next to her? Wait… What am I so worried about? There is nothing going on between Jieun and I. So I shouldn’t be nervous.

“So what do you think Jieun?” Suzy asked. Jieun hesitated for a moment, but then smiled and nodded. “Great!!!” Suzy said, giving her a big hug. “So then you’ll come with me tomorrow so that we could pick out my dress and of course yours.” Jieun said nothing, she just nodded and Suzy hugged her once more. Aigoo~ this is going to be one crazy wedding.

**The Wedding Day**

I was so excited… I waited at the altar for my bride to come. Before she did, the bridesmaids filed in, one by one they took their places. Jieun walked in right before Suzy did and she looked beautiful in her light pink dress.

Then Suzy came walking down the aisle with her father and I couldn’t stop smiling. She made her way in front of me and I picked up her Vail. She looked so pretty and I was kind of relieved that I was marrying thr right person. We smiled to each other and we started the service. It came time to put on the rings. The priest handed me Suzy’s ring and she smiled.

“Please repeat after me, ‘I, Jang Wooyoung...” The priest said.

“I, Jang Wooyoung…” I repeated.

“‘Take thee Suzy…’”

“Take thee Jieun…” The room filled with gasps. I looked around, wondering what everyone was so worried about.

“Jieun??” Suzy asked. “Did you just say Jieun???” I was speechless. Is that what I said? I looked at Jieun who seemed a bit embarrassed as to what she had just witnessed. Before I could think of what to say, Suzy slapped me across the face, leaving a nasty red mark and a stinging sensation that I won’t ever forget. I stumbled to the ground. “Wooyoung!!! You are a worthless boyfriend and I am glad you screwed up today, because I’m sure you would have been a lousy husband as well!” And just like that she walked out of the church and everyone followed. I layed there, just staring at the ceiling. What did I just do? How could I do such a thing? But why am I not feeling anything? No anger, or confusion, or guilt… I felt more relieved than anything. Then someone stood over me, smiling like an angel.

“Are you okay?” The angel asked. I nodded. She knelt down above my head and I could see her clearly now. “Oppa…” Jieun said, her face getting closer to mine. “I think you should wake up now.”

“E-eh?”

************************

“Wooyoung oppa!!! WAKE UP!!!” Jieun screamed as she sat next to me, tapping my face. When I opened my eyes. I jumped up and moved away from her. “Finally!! Come on or you’re going to be late for your own wedding.” She said, getting up and walking into the church. “I swear, I always find you dozing off somewhere.” I looked around and saw that I had fallen asleep. I sat there and slapped my face a few times to make sure I was awake and not having another weird dream. Jieun appeared once again. “Yah!!!” She called. I looked at her.

“N-ne?”

“Why are you just sitting there like a lost child? Come one… we’re about to start.” Jieun said. I nodded and got up from the bench. I made my way into the church and stood at the alter, sweat beading on my forehead. Why was I so nervous? I should be calm and happy. What is this feeling? The maids walked in and my stomach turned. Jieun walked in before Suzy and my heart dropped, then she walked in wearing the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I must say she and Jieun did a good job. She made it to the alter and stood in front of me, we smiled at each other as I picked up her Vail.

“You’re really beautiful.” I told her.

“Thank you…” She said with a cute giggle. We turned to the priest and he started the service. ‘I, Wooyoung, take thee Suzy. I, Wooyoung, take thee Suzy. Suzy, Suzy, Suzy…’ I practiced in my head as much as possible so that I would get her name right. But before we even got to that part of the wedding, the doors to the church burst open.

“STOP THIS WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone turned to the door and I saw that the one who was storming into the church was Eunjung. What was she doing here? She came halfway into the church and pointed at Suzy. “THAT WOMAN… stole Wooyoung away from me!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EUNJUNG?!?! Why is this all coming out now? It seems like there is a love triangle...... or square... going on here!!! Haha I hope you all likee this chapter!!! I'm sorry if it's short...