I'm Getting Married........... To Jieun???

Till Death Do Us Part

After my proposal, we headed back to Seoul. Suzy couldn’t stop looking at her ring and as we walked out of the airport and called a taxi, I noticed that Jieun hadn’t said a word since I proposed. No congratulations, no smile… Nothing. It was really starting to scare me. We stopped in front of the hotel she was staying in, she opened the door and turned to us. 

“Thank you for taking me on the trip… I really missed your parents and it was nice seeing them again.” She bowed and put one foot out of the car.

“I’ll walk you to your room.” I said, opening my door. She turned to me with wide eyes.

“Aniyo~” She protested. “I could walk myself.”

“It’s alright… I need to talk to you anyway.”

“But Suzy--”

“I’m sure she wouldn’t mind…” I turned to Suzy who was still looking at her ring. “Right jagiya?” She looked up at me then turned to Jieun and smiled.

“Sure go ahead…” She said and went back to looking at her ring. I stepped out of the cab and followed Jieun. While going up the elevator it was really awkward between us. When we got to her room, she unlocked her door then turned to me.

“Thank you for walking me up here oppa… It was really nice of you.” She opened the door and I stood in front of her.

“Jieun-ah?” I asked.

“Ne?” 

“Is something wrong?”

“Why would you think something was wrong?”  She asked with a nervous chuckle.

“Jieun… I’ve known you since pre-school. I think I would know if something was wrong.” Her smiled faded and she looked down. “You haven’t spoken to me since I proposed to Suzy. Is that the reason you’re acting so strange?”

“Ani…” She mumbled. I looked at her and she looked up at me. She sighed. “It just took me by surprise that’s all…” I smiled and leaned on the door frame.

“Yah… Jieun-ah.” I said. “Are you jealous?”

“Of who?” She asked. “Suzy?” She scoffed and pushed me out of the way. She walked through the door then turned to me. “If I wanted you as my boyfriend… it would have happened a long time ago.” She winked and then closed the door. Suddenly, butterflies filled my stomach. It wasn’t the nervous kind of butterflies, but the excited kind. Is it possible that Jieun and I could have been a couple? I shook the thought out of my head and walked back to the elevator and to the cab. When I got into the car, Suzy looked at me.

“Why are you smiling?” She asked. I looked at her. I cleared my throat and my smile widened.

“I guess I’m just excited about getting married.” I said. Suzy smiled and she hugged me.

“So am I…” She said as she pulled away from me. “We are going to be the perfect bride and groom. Don’t you think?” I nodded. She giggled happily and gave me another hug, then we headed home.

******************************

“We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony…”

‘This is it!!’ I thought to myself. ‘I’m going to marry the woman of my dreams. We’ll be together forever. Through sickness and in health, through richer and through poor, till death do us part.’ As the priest finished up his blessings and I put the ring on my bride’s finger, I could feel my stomach twirling. I couldn’t stop smiling, my cheeks were beginning to hurt.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest announced. I turned to my bride and lifted up her Vail. Jieun-ah? This is my bride? Although I found this to be kind of impossible, I couldn’t stop myself from leaning in to kiss her. When we were just inches apart I opened my eyes to see that I was kissing my pillow. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“Aigoo~ it was just a dream…” I turned to the side to see Suzy sleeping soundly. I looked at the clock on the counter. 3:00am… I picked up the phone dialed the number of the first person I could think of.

“Yobosayo?” Jieun answered sleepily.

“Jieun-ah…” I whispered.

“Wooyoung oppa??” She asked. “Do you know what time it is?”

“I know it’s late but I need to talk to you.”

“What about?”

“I had the weirdest dream! I was marrying…” I stopped myself. I couldn’t tell her I dreamt about marrying her. It would defiantly be awkward for us both.

“Marrying who?” She asked. “Suzy?” Think Wooyoung, think.

“Ani…” I said. “I dreamt I was marrying… A co-worker and a good friend of mine.” Good save!! Jieun doesn’t know Eunjung, so I think I will be safe.

“What??” Jieun asked. “You dreamt about marrying someone else??”

“Ne…” I said. “Do you know what it means?”

“Well… There is a possibility that you have feelings for her.”

“ANIYO!!! That can't be!!!"

“Why??”

“Because… we’re just friends.”

“Then maybe you’ve just been hanging out with her too much…”

“You think?”

“Probably…” I thought about it. Jieun and I have been spending a lot of time with each other.

“Thanks for your help Jieun.” I said.

“Just do me a favor.” She said.

“What?”

“Don’t ever call me at 3:00 in the morning again… Got it?”

“I got it.” I said with a giggle. We bid each other a good night and I layed back down. Praying that the dream I had wouldn’t happen again. What am I going to do? If I keep hanging out with Jieun, would I continue to have those dreams? Although my mind was going in circles, I finally fell asleep and waited for a new and better day to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Wooyoung oppa~ How could you?? LOL anyway I hope you all like this chapter (Because I do haha) it's a litte WooU moment. Thank you for all your comments!!!! Mwahh~<3