Old Friends and Crazy Frenemies...

Till Death Do Us Part

“What are you talking about?” Suzy asked, turning to Eunjung and folding her arms.

“You knew how I felt about Wooyoung all along!!! You were my best friend and you stole him from me!!”

“How dare you come in here to my wedding and try to accuse me of stealing my boyfriend away from you!!!” Suzy said, her face red with anger. I was a bit confused by all of this. I never knew Eunjung had those kinds of feelings for me. “Someone, get her out of here!!!” Suzy demanded. Two men from the back pews stood up and grabbed her arms.

“You’ll pay for this Suzy!!!” Eunjung screamed as the men pulled her out of the church. “You’re dead to me!! I’ll get you for this!!! And Wooyoung will be mine!!!!!!!” She was finally pulled out of the church. Everyone was quiet for a moment, trying to figure out what had just happened. Then someone cleared their throat.

“Shall we continue the wedding?” I looked up to see Jieun smiling. We did just that, we continued the service and once it was over, Suzy and I hopped into the limo and drove off. Our honeymoon was wonderful and once it was over, we headed back to our home. I picked Suzy up bridal style and she giggled happily. I opened the door and the lights.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The room boomed. I was so surprised, I dropped Suzy on the floor.

“Oww~” She said. I quickly pulled her up and some other people came to help as well. Once we got her up, she rubbed her head and looked around. A bunch of our friends and family were standing in our living room. “What is going on here??” Suzy asked.

“It’s a party!!” My mom said, coming out from the crowd of people. “For the both of you… Since you didn’t want a reception… we’re giving you one.”

“With a little help from Jieun of course…” My father said.

“Jieun? Where is she at?” I asked.

“I think she’s in the kitchen…” I thanked them and Suzy and I headed to the kitchen, when someone stopped me.

“Wooyoung-ah!!” The person said. He looked familiar, but I couldn’t make out who he was. “It’s me Taeyang…” he said. My eyes widened.

“HYUNG!!!” I said with a bow. He, Jieun and I were good friends in high school. “What are you doing here??”

“I came to see my favorite dongseng of course.” He said, ruffling my hair. He looked at Suzy. “You must be the lucky bride.”

“Ne…” Suzy said with a giggle. “I see that you two have a lot of catching up to do… So…” She turned to me. “I’ll meet you in the kitchen?” I nodded. She smiled, bowed to Taeyang and left.

“She’s pretty…” Taeyang said. “You did a pretty good job.”

“Thanks…” I said. “You’re not going to try to take her away from me are you?” We laughed, but I wasn’t really joking. The one thing Taeyang was known for was seducing girls.

“I wouldn’t do that to you…” He said. “We’re friends.” I sighed in relief and we walked to the table to get a drink. “Besides I’ve had my eye on one of the ladies here, but every time I try to flirt with her, she ignores me.”

“Wow~” I said. “Has the infamous Taeyang lost his mojo?”

“Never.” He said with a sarcastic voice. I giggled.

“So who is this lady?” I said, taking a sip of my drink. He looked around until he finally spotted her.

“There she is.” He pointed. “She’s in the kitchen with your gir--… I mean ‘wife’.” I looked in the kitchen. I realized who he was pointing at and I nearly choked on my drink.

“JIEUN??” I asked.

“Jieun??” He repeated. “As in Lee Jieun? The girl we used to hang out with in high school?” He looked at her and bit his lip. “She’s gotten prettier. Maybe I should go talk to her again…”

“ANIYO!!!!!!” I yelled. Everyone in the room looked at me.

“Why not?” Taeyang asked. Honestly, I didn’t have an answer to that question. I don’t know why I didn’t want him to talk to Jieun, but just thinking about it made my blood boil.

“S-she’s shy…” I stuttered.

“How do you know?” He asked. “Have you been friends with her all this time?”

“N-ne…”

“That’s great!! Then you can convince her to go out with me!”

“I don’t know…”

“Come on Wooyoung... You know I’m not all that bad right?” His eyes were begging. I gave in and nodded. “Ah~ thank you dongseng!!!” he cheered. We went into the kitchen and walked up to the girls who were preparing the party bags.

“Hey you two.” I said.

“Hey oppa…”Jieun said and Suzy smiled.

“Thank you Jieun for setting this whole thing up.”

“It was nothing…” Jieun said. Taeyang cleared his throat and we all looked at him.

“Right… Jieun, this is Taeyang…”

“It’s very nice to meet you.” He picked Jieun’s hand so that he could kiss it, but before he could, she took her hand back and looked at him.

“We’ve met…” She said. “And I am still not interested.” She went back preparing the gift bags. Taeyang was speechless. He looked at me and I shrugged.

“Excuse me…” He said and walked out of the kitchen.

“Jieun-ah…” Suzy said. “What was that? He was cute.” Without even knowing, I scoffed. They both looked at me and I covered it up with a cough.

“Trust me Suzy…” Jieun said. “He’s not the type of guy you’d want to go out with. I’ve seen him break dozens of girl’s hearts and I’m not going to be one of them.” Suzy nodded. Just then, a person I never expected to see again came into the kitchen.

“Hello…” Eunjung greeted. Suzy’s face blazed with anger.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“I came to apologize for what I did at your wedding.” Eunjung explained. She held up a box of chocolates. “Please except my chocolates.” Suzy slapped the chocolates out of her hand and it slid across the table.

“Do you expect me to forgive you that easily? You almost ruined my wedding!!! And for a guy who never even liked you to begin with.” Eunjung looked as though the life was out of her. Then out of nowhere, she slapped Suzy across the face.

 “Yah!! Eunjung--” Before I could say anything else, Suzy turned around and slapped Eunjung back. Then, all hell broke loose. The girls began fighting in the kitchen, I had to call someone to help me tear them apart. The party was over, once we got the girls apart, everyone went home.

“There you go…” I said, mending the last of Suzy’s injuries. She layed in bed and smiled at me. “I’m going to wash up and you just rest okay.” I said. She nodded and I went into the shower. Fifteen minutes later, I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. I saw Suzy holding the small trash bin on her lap and she was leaning over it.

“Are you alright??” I asked, running to her side, pushing away a box of chocolates. When she looked at me, I saw that was covered in blood. She leaned over the trash bin again and threw up more blood, then passed out on my lap.

“SUZY-AH!!! WAKE UP!!! YAH!!!!” I picked up my phone and called an ambulance. This can’t be good!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting! And if the colors of some of the characters aren't the same as the other chapters... I'M SO SORRY!!!  I try to focus on the colors of the main characters so again really sorry about that... But besides that, I hope you like this chapter and I look forward to your commments ^^*