Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

Jieun’s POV:

“Oppa?” I called, trying to wake Wooyoung up. He fell asleep on the couch and he kept mumbling in his sleep. “Oppa wake up…” Suddenly he jumped up, causing me to jump as well. “Are you okay?” I asked. He started patting his body.

“I-I’m alive??” He asked.

“Ne…” I said, my voice full of concern. He sighed in relief. He was really starting to scare me. “Are you sure you’re okay?” I said, putting my hand on his cheek. “You look pale… and you’re all sweaty.”

“I’m okay…” He said. “Did I fall asleep?”

“I would think so…” I said, grabbing the groceries and standing up. “You must have fallen asleep while waiting for me, I’m sorry for being so late. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” I walked into the kitchen, took out the cutting board and began cutting up the vegetables. I heard Wooyoung sit in one of the chairs. “So how was your day?” I asked.

“C-confusing…” He said, it sounded like he was scared.

“How so?”

“Well… I went to see Eunjung.”

“Oh? And how is she?”

“S-she’s in a Mental Institute…” His voice sounded surprised.

“A Mental Institute?” I asked. “Why would she be in a Mental Institute?” I began peeling some potatoes.

“Well one of the officers from the jail Eunjung used to be in said that Eunjung claimed Suzy would visit her in the middle of the night.”

“Hmm… that does sound kind of crazy, but maybe it’s because she feels guilty about what she did.”

“Maybe…” He said. I chopped up the potatoes and put them into a pot of boiling water. “There was something else…”

“And what is that?” I asked, cutting up more vegetables.

“She says… that you’re the one who killed Suzy…” I stopped cutting the vegetables and my stomach began to twirl.

“Why would she think that?” I asked, turning to him.

“She says she saw you put something into the box of chocolates after her fight with Suzy.” He explained.

“And do you believe her?” I asked.

“Well...” He seemed confused.

“You know I would never hurt Suzy…” I said. “She was like an older sister to me.”

“I-I know… but Eunjung said that she saw you…”

“And you believe her?” I asked. My eyes began to water. Would he really believe her over me?

“Well… I--”

“You said yourself that she’s in a Mental Institute… maybe she thinks she saw me.” He looked at me. I looked into his eyes and he smiled.

“I’m sorry…” He said. “I should have known better then to believe her.”

“It’s okay… I know that you want to know the truth and I really respect you for that. I am very concerned about Eunjung and I miss Suzy as well, but we have the truth. Eunjung confessed. We don’t need to worry anymore.”

“You’re right…” He said. “What a relief.” He walked up to me and kissed me. “I’ve had a pretty long day so I’m going to take a shower before dinner.” I nodded and he walked out of the kitchen. I washed the knife and opened the drawer to put it away when a flask that was labeled ‘Cyanide’ rolled into view.

“Oh…” I gasped, picking up the flask. “I thought I got rid of this…”

“Jagiya…” I quickly threw the flask back into the drawer and turned to Wooyoung. “Do you know where I put my razor blades?” He asked.

“Uh… I think it’s in the mirror cabinet.” I told him.

“Okay… thanks.” He said as he walked back out of the kitchen. I turned back to the drawer, took out the flask and stared at it. I threw it into the trash and took the trash out to the curb. Eunjung may have told Wooyoung I did it, but as long as he doesn’t find out the truth, we’ll be fine.

What Wooyoung doesn’t know, won’t hurt him right? I gave the trash bag to one of the garbage men and I sighed as I watched the only evidence that can prove Eunjung's innocence drive away into the sunset. Now Wooyoung and I can finally be together...

Till Death Do Us Part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all very much for reading my fan fic I hope you all enjoyed it and thank you for all your comments ^^ You all rock!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahhh ~<3