I Think I Love Him!!!

Till Death Do Us Part

“Wooyoung…” Jieun called as she grabbed my hand and turned me around. I looked down at our hands and I took my hand back. “What was that all about?” She asked. “You wanted to go to a movie and suddenly you change your mind?” I looked away from her. “What’s going on?”

“You have to promise me something…” I said.

“And what would that be?” She asked.

“You have to stop going out with Taeyang.” She looked at me in disbelief.

“What?!”

“You can’t date him anymore.”

“Since when do you tell me who to date??”

“You need to understand--”

“NO!!!You need to understand!!!” She yelled, making me jump a bit. “I don’t tellyou who you should and shouldn’t date!! Who I date is my business not yours!! And I’m sorry that you dislike Taeyang, but if you and I are going to continue being friends then I think you should start excepting him.”

“And why you would I do that?” I asked, anger building up inside me.

“Because…” She said. “I might be in love with him!!” My eyes widened.

“What???”

“You heard me!!” She said. I tried to look for any sign that said she was joking, but she looked completely serious. “Now… I’m asking you to accept that Taeyang is my boyfriend.”

“I’m sorry…” I said. “I just can’t do that… I know Taeyang and he’s not the right guy for you.” She let out a harsh sigh.

“Fine…” She said. “Then we’re no longer friends.” I looked at her in disbelief.

“You’re joking right?” I asked. “You’d choose him over me??” Tears began to fill her eyes as she turned away from me.

“Goodbye oppa…” And she left.

“Jieun-ah!!!” I called, but she didn’t turn around. This can’t be happening!!! I can’t be losing my best friend!!

That night Jieun didn’t come home. Who knows what she was doing!!! I paced back and forth in the living room. I would look at the clock from time to time, but it seemed like it wasn’t even moving. I continued to pace back and forth a few more times and after a few hours, I fell asleep on the couch.

“Oppa…” I heard a familiar voice call. I opened my eyes and saw a face that nearly made my heart explode.

“Suzy???” I said, amazed.

“Annyeong~” she greeted with a smile. I quickly sat up and she stared at me. “Is something wrong?” She asked.

“Is it really you??” I asked.

“Ne… it’s me…”

“But… how? Y-you can’t be…” I trailed off. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Don’t worry oppa…” She said, as she sat down next to me. “I’m here now… I will take care of you.”

“Suzy… You don’t know how much I’ve missed you!!” I said, laying my head on her shoulder and closing my eyes once more.

“Oppa…” Another voice called. But I couldn’t make out whose voice it was. “Oppa are you awake?” I opened my eyes to see Jieun kneeling down in front of me. I quickly sat up and looked around.

“Where did Suzy go??” I asked.

“What?” Jieun asked me, looking concerned.

“Suzy!! She was just here with me.”

“Oppa… I think you where just having a dream. Suzy is--”

“Don’t say it!!” I said, putting my head in my hands. Jieun sat next to me and put her chin on my shoulder while she looked at me.

“I miss her too…” She said. I looked at her and our faces were only inches apart. I looked deep into her eyes and she did the same, then we quickly looked away from each other and sat up straight.

“So… Where have you been all night??” I asked.

“I was with Taeyang…” She said. Instantly, my blood began to boil.

“Oh?” I asked. “And how did that go?”

“I dumped him…” She said. I looked at her, surprised.

“What??”

“I caught him kissing another girl…” She explained. “He asked me over and over again to take him back but I refused.” I felt like jumping up and down. She looked at me. “You were right all along.”

“I’m sorry Jieun…” I said, trying my hardest not to smile. “I know you loved him…”

“No I didn’t…”

“B-but you said--”

“I just said that to make you jealous.”

“What??”

“I-I mean… I just said it because I was angry…” I smiled while watching her face turned red. She was always cute when she was embarrassed. “Anyway...” She said getting up and walking towards the stairs. “What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Nothing…” I answered. “Why?”

“I need to look for a job and I wanted you to come along.” She said. I smiled.

“Sounds great…” I said. She smiled and headed up to her room. It’s good to know that Jieun and I are friends again. It was as if we started all over. I’m happy. But I can’t help but wonder why I had that dream about Suzy. It felt so real!! I guess I just miss her…

It’s time to move forward. I miss her, but I need to get my life back together. And I think Jieun can help me do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chappy but I hope you all liked it. It's mostly talking so.... yeah lol!!! Hope you enjoyed it ^^* comments are appreciated.