Officially Missing You

Till Death Do Us Part

Jieun and I looked everywhere for a job that she might be good at, but it seemed that she wasn’t good at anything. We went to the dance studio and sat in my classroom. My class started in a few minutes and she insisted that she come with me.

“Let’s face it… I’m not going to find a job…” She said.

“You know you could always stay home…” I suggested.

“But then how would I pay rent?”

“You don’t have to… you could be like a house wife.” She looked at me.

“House wife?” She asked.

“N-not like that… I-I mean like you could clean the house and--”

“You mean like a maid?”

“Ne!! That’s what I meant…” She giggled and I sighed in relief.

“I don’t know…” She said. “I would feel like a free loader and that doesn’t sit well with me.” We sat there, thinking of what else she could do. I noticed the guitar my student leaves here, sitting in the corner.

“You could sing…” I said, getting up and grabbing the guitar. “You’re good at that…” I handed her the guitar, she smiled and strummed it playfully.

“Where would I sing?” She asked.

“You could sing here…” I said and she giggled.

“Can I really sing here as a job?” She asked.

“No… but you could sing for me…”

“Eh??” she asked.

“I could see you want to sing… So sing to me…”

“Uhh…”

“Please???” I asked, giving her my best puppy dog eyes. She giggled.

“Okay...” She began playing the guitar and then began to sing.

“Hmmm
mmm
mmm

All I hear is rain drops
falling on the rooftop
oh baby tell me why’d you have to go?
‘Cuz this pain I’m feeling won’t go away
and today…

I’m officially missing you

Ohh~ can’t nobody do it like you
I said, every little thing you do
Hey baby said it stays in my mind
and I~ I’m officially…

All I do is lay around
Two years, full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall

Just a week ago you were my baby~
Now I don’t even know you at all
Don’t know you at all
and I wish you would call me right now
So that I could get through you somehow

But I guess it’s safe to say baby
oh safe to say
That I~

I’m officially….
Missing you~~~ Baby”

I smiled and she smiled back. “That was really nice…” I said.

“Thank you…” She said, putting the guitar down. “I heard it when I was abroad and it reminded me of you…"

“OOOOHHHHH~~~!!” Jieun and I looked up to see my students clapping and giggling. We stood up and looked at them.

“That was a nice song!” one of my students said.

“The lyrics were very moving…” Another student said.

“Thank you!!” Jieun said with a bow. “If only I could do that as a job.”

“You need a job?” one of my female students asked. Jieun smiled and nodded. “My mom owns a restaurant two building down from here… she says they need entertainment. I could put in a good word for you.”

“Really?” I asked. “That’s awesome Gina!!”

“Thank you Gina… that’s really sweet.” Jieun said. I started class and Jieun sat in the corner to watch. After class, Jieun and I headed home. Once I got into bed, I fell right asleep.

“Oppa~” I heard a voice call. “Oppa~” I opened my eyes to see Suzy sitting on my bed and smiling at me. “Are you sleeping well?” I sat up and moved up against my head board.

“Y-you’re here….” I stuttered. She smiled.

“Why are you so surprised to see me?” She asked. She put her hand on my forehead. She was warm. “You don’t have a fever.”

“Are you alive??” I asked touching her face. She put her hand on top of mine.

“Do you believe I am?” She asked.

“I don’t know--” She put her finger in my lips and smiled.

“You’ll understand soon enough…” She said. “Now go back to sleep… you need your rest.” I nodded and layed my head on her lap. She played with my hair until I fell asleep.

“Oppa??” I heard a voice call and a knock at my door. “Oppa are you awake?” I opened my eyes and saw that Suzy was gone. Aish~ another dream.

“You can come in Jieun…” I said as I sat up and rubbed my head. She opened the door and peaked in.

“I heard you talking in your sleep…” She said. She walked into my room and sat at the end of my bed. “Is everything alright?”

“Ne…” He said. “I just had another dream about Suzy…”

“Really?” she asked, with a smile. “It must be nice to see her in your dreams.”

“Yeah… only this didn’t feel like a dream…”

“Eh?”

“It felt real… like she was really here with me.” She frowned and put her head down.

“I guess it seemed that way… that’s how people feel when they really miss someone.” I nodded.

“You’re probably right…” I said. “Thanks for coming in to check on me.” She smiled.

“Anytime…” She said, standing up and walking out of the room. I sighed and layed back down thinking about Suzy. My dream felt so real and the message seemed like a warning.

‘You’ll find out soon enough’ what is that supposed to mean??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It means you'll find out!! Lol... I hope you all liked this chapter... I needed Jieun to get a job so that she could pay rent and stuff. I couldn't find anything she was good at besides acting and sinnging... So I chose singing because I really like her voice. The song she sang is originally from Tamia, but I like Jieun's version better =3 comments are appreciated ^^*

P.S: I tried my best to find a gif with Jieun playing the guitar but this is the best that I could find... so yeah... >.<