Jealous Much?

Till Death Do Us Part

“Wooyoung?” Jieun called as she waved her hand in front of my face. “Are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” I shook my head and snapped back into reality.

“Sorry… I Owas just…” I looked her up and down and she smiled. “Thinking.” I said, continuing to stare at her. “W-what are you doing here?”

“I came to visit.” She said. “I left you a message.”

“Oh right… I must’ve forgotten...” I said. She nodded and put her head down.

“I see this is kinda awkward… So I guess I’ll just go.” She said. “It was nice seeing you again.” She turned to walk away.

“Wait!!” I said. She looked at me. “Do you want to come in and have some hot cocoa or something?”

“Okay…” She said with a smile. We made our way to the kitchen, she sat at the kitchen table as I got started on her hot cocoa.

“So…” I said, trying to fill the awkward silence. “How did you find me?”

“I called 411 and they gave me your number, plus your address.”

“Wow… Stalk much?” I asked, jokingly. She giggled. “What made you come back to Seoul?”

“You mean, besides coming to see you?” She asked, with a smile. I cleared my throat and looked away. “I guess I just missed it here.” I looked at her. “This place has a lot of memories.” I nodded and poured her hot cocoa in a cup. The room became awkward once more.

“Why are you so awkward?” She asked.

“What do you mean?” I turned around and she was right in front of me, smiling. I jumped a bit causing me to drop her hot cocoa, burning my hand in the process. “Oh! Are you okay?” She asked. “Did you burn yourself??”

“I’m okay.” I reassured her, but in reality, I was in so much pain.

“Don’t be silly, let me see your hand.” She said holding out her own hand. I looked at her, a bit worried about the outcome. I gave in and put my hand in hers. She began examining my hand, touching the red spot that was starting to blister, I winced. “You’ll be alright… I just need to clean it up a bit.” She said, looking at me and flashing a cute smile. I felt my face get hot and I looked away. “Where do you keep your first aid kit?” She asked.

“On top of the refrigerator.” I said, still looking away from her. She made her way to the refrigerator, took down the first aid kit and began cleaning my burn. Once she was finished and she put the band aid on, she brought my hand close to her face and kissed it.

“What’s going on here?” We looked up to see Suzy standing at the kitchen door holding a bunch of grocery bags. I quickly ran over to help her.

“Nothing… Jieun was just helping me with an injury.” I explained.

“Are you alright?” Suzy asked.

“Ne… It was just a small burn.” I said, putting the groceries away. Suzy looked at Jieun.

“You’re Jieun?” She asked. Jieun nodded and bowed.

“It’s very nice to meet you.” She said.

“Are you one of Wooyoung’s students?” Suzy asked. I stopped what I was doing and looked at the two of them.

“Ani… I’m his best friend.” Jieun replied.

“Best friend?”

“Ne… Are you a friend of his as well?”

“Ani… I’m his girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” Suzy nodded. “He didn’t say anything about having a girlfriend.”

“That’s funny…” She said as she walked up to Jieun. “Because he didn’t mention having a best friend who’s a girl.” Jieun looked a bit scared. She looked at me and I cleared my throat.

“She was just visiting.” I explained. Suzy looked at me and frowned. “I was going to tell her about you.”

"Really?" Suzy asked. She smiled once more and turned to Jieun. "Well then it's really nice to meet you." She walked up next to me and put her head on my shoulder. Jieun looked at us and I could see a bit of disappointment in her eyes. She smiled and cleared .  

“I think I should go.” She said as she grabbed her bag and made her way to the door.

“Jieun-ah.” I called. She turned to me. “Would I see you again?” She smiled and nodded and continued out the door. I turned to Suzy who was no longer smiling. “What's wrong?”

“Why didn’t you tell me about your so called, ‘best friend’?” She asked.

“I didn’t think you would care.” I said. She gave a small huff and hung her head down. “Yah…” I called with a smile. “Are you jealous?” She looked at me.

“Aniyo…” she said with a smile as she walked up to our room and I sighed. This is the first time I’ve seen Suzy like this. It was very suspicious. There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. When I opened it, Jieun was standing there, shivering.

“I f-forgot my j-jacket.” She said. I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it around her. “T-this isn’t m-mine.”

“Take it…” I said. She looked up at me. “I want to catch up… It’s been three years you know. Giving you my jacket would give you a reason to come back.” She smiled and I did the same.

“Aresso…” She said. “I’ll see you later then?” I nodded and she left. I let out a deep sigh and closed the door. I looked at my phone hanger and smiled. The two people who mean a lot to me have met and are now in my life. What could go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo~ He has no idea what he's getting himself into. I want to thank everyone for all the comments, it gives me insperation to continue this story ^^ My other two fics aren't going to well o.0 So thank you again... Love you all!! Mwahh~<3

PS: It's like 2:00 in the morning right now... so if I have made any mistakes, don't be afraid to tell me okay!!! ^^