A Message From Jieun

Till Death Do Us Part

“Good morning Wooyoung-ah.” The receptionist at Dream High Dance Studio greeted as I walked into the door.

“Good morning Eunjung…” I greeted my fellow co-worker. “Is my class in yet?”

“Yes sir…” Eunjung replied as she handed me my card. I thanked her and walked to the studio where my students were waiting.

“Good morning everyone!” I greeted.

“Good morning seon saeng nim.” My class greeted.

“Shall we start class?”

“Ne…”

As you can already tell, I work in a dance studio in Seoul. My students are very reliable and dancing is something I really like to do. Seeing people share the same dream as I is a gift to me. Once class was over, I packed up my things to leave.

“Seon saeng nim?” I turned around to see that one of my students had stayed behind.

“Ah~ Yoon Ji-ah…” I said. “Is something wrong?” She shook her head shyly and walked up to me. She put her head down and held up a small bear.

“This is for you…” She said in a low voice. I smiled and took it with a bow.

“Kamsamnida…” I said. She looked up and smiled. I opened the door and stepped to the side. “Shall we go?” I asked. She nodded and we walked out of the room. We waved goodbye as she walked out the front door and I made my way to the front desk.

“Another present?” Eunjung asked.

“Ne…” I replied as I played with the small bear.

“Aigoo~ these girls never learn.” She said with a pout. I leaned over the table.

“Yah… Lady Eunjung.” She looked at me with curious eyes. “Are you jealous?” I asked. She scoffed and leaned back over the table and smiled at me.

“What’s there to be jealous about?” She asked. I smiled and waved the teddy bear in her face, she smiled and pushed my hand away. We walked out of the building and I waved goodbye as I drove away in my car. I walked into my apartment and saw Suzy in the kitchen.

“Jagiya!! You’re home?” She asked as she ran up to me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. She looked at the bear in my hand and smiled. “Another present? Who is it from?”

“One of my students from my dance class.” I said.

“Aww~ how sweet.” She said as she went back to her cooking. “Dinner will be ready in a minute.” I smiled and made my way to my room. That was one thing I loved about Suzy, she never got jealous. It made me feel like she trusted me. It was a great feeling. I walked into my room and placed the bear on the table with the other gifts some of the students from my class gave me. I took my phone out of my phone from my pocket and looked at my messages and found 2 voicemail messages. I pressed the button and the first voice I heard was my mothers.

“Hello Wooyoung… this is your omma. I’m just calling to confirm whether or not you’re coming to visit us for Christmas? Call me back as soon as you can. Love you!! Bye~” I smiled. My mom and I were really close and I promised I would visit them on Christmas, so that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I began changing when my voicemail played the second message.

“Wooyoung oppa… Ah~ it’s been a while hasn’t it? I should be more formal… Wooyoung-shi. Do you… know who this is?” The voice was very familiar. “I’m… Jieun-ah.” My eyes widened and I dropped everything. “I know it’s been a while since we’ve seen each other, let alone spoken. But I’m sure we’ll be able to do that soon.” What was she talking about? “Let me get to the point. I’ll be coming back to Seoul in a few days and I wanted to see you. If that’s possible… I hope to see you soon. Bye…”

Jieun is coming home? I get to see her again? I looked at the phone hanger on my phone. I still had the hanger she had given me the day she left. So the dream and this hanger… Were these signs of seeing Jieun again? I guess I’ll find out soon…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well as you all can tell I'm using some of the cast members from dream high. Lol I've even used the name 'Dream' for the dance studio because that was the first thing that came to my mind. (plus I've been watching it all day.) I hope that you like this chapter and please please please comment... I like to hear from my readers and if you don't comment then it makes me feel bad :(

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^