If I can't Have You... No One Can!

Till Death Do Us Part

I sat in my living room, thinking about my conversation with Eunjung. It was a crazy conversation, but it kept repeating in my head like a scratched DVD.

*******

“You’re lying!!!” I yelled. “Jieun wouldn’t hurt Suzy!!! She loved her.”

“Wrong…” Eunjung said. “Jieun was so jealous of Suzy for taking you away from her, she wanted to make sure you were never able to see her again.” I couldn’t breathe. Was she serious? “I may have threatened to kill Suzy, but I didn’t!! Your precious Jieun framed me.”

“You’re lying! You’re lying!!”

“If you don’t believe me… why don’t you ask her yourself?”

*******

I don’t believe it. Would Jieun really do such a thing? I just can’t imagine her hurting Suzy. She loved her like a sister. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. “Oppa, I’m home…” I stood up and looked at Jieun as she hung her jacket and took off her shoes. She looked at me. “Is something wrong?”

“N-no… nothing…” I said.

“Okay… well dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” She said with a smiled as she headed into the kitchen. I followed her and sat on one of the chairs. “So how was your day?” she asked as she took out some vegetables and started chopping then up.

“It was….. very confusing.” I explained.

“Really? What happened?”

 “Well… I-I visited Eunjung today…” She stopped cutting the vegetables and cleared .

“I thought you were angry with her…” She asked, cutting up the vegetables once more.

“I was, but it’s just… I felt like I should go talk to her and find out why she really killed Suzy.”

“And what did she say?”

“W-well… she says that she didn’t do it…” She scoffed. “And she’s convinced that you were the one who killed her…” She stopped cutting the vegetables again and stabbed the knife into the cutting board, causing me to jump. She turned to me, leaned on the counter and smiled.

“Do you believe her?” She asked.

“N-not entirely…” I said.

“Not entirely?” She asked, folding her arms and walking towards me. “What parts did you believe?”

“Um…” I said nervously. “S-she said that she saw you open the box of chocolates and put something in after her fight with Suzy.”

“Really??" She scoffed. "That little--”

“Jieun-ah…” I said, as I stood up. She looked at me. “Did you really kill Suzy?”

“What if I did?” She asked with an evil smirk. My heart stopped and my eyes began to water.

“So it’s true? Y-you killed Suzy?” She said nothing. “Why would you poison her??”

“Because I hate the fact that blood gets everywhere when you stab someone and plus people are stupid enough to leave finger prints everywhere. It’s just a lot of hard work.”

“I mean why did you kill her!? You’re my best friend!! I trusted you and this is how you treat me? By killing my wife???? Why would you do such a thing??”

“You really want to know??”

“Would I be asking if I didn’t?”

“Because you belong to me!!” She said. “That… thing… just got in my way! You’ve known all along how I’ve felt about you, but you just rubbed it off like it was nothing!! I wanted us to be together when I got back, but you were so busy with that home wrecker you paid no attention to me!”

“The only home wrecker here is you!” I yelled. She didn’t seem to be so happy about that. “And why should I pay attention to you?? You weren’t my girlfriend! Suzy was! And your jealousy killed her!! What’s the point of being my best friend if you’re just going to stab me in the back?!”

“BEST FRIEND!!?? Is that the only thing you see me as?? Just as a friend?? You know what? I HATE BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! You think that being labeled as Wooyoung’s best friend was fun for me?? Living in the shadows of you?? I wanted to be more than that and you told me that you felt the same way!” I didn’t say anything.

“Admit it Wooyoung… your glad Suzy is gone. Now we can be together and no one can stand between us.” She walked up to me and held my hands in hers. “Not Suzy or Eunjung…” I looked at her and she smiled. Not an evil or crazy smile, but a sweet and cute smile that I loved so much. “We can finally live happily ever after… till death do us part.” She looked into my eyes and I was captivated. I was always so vulnerable when I look into her eyes. She moved in closer to kiss me and I snapped back into reality.

“No!! No!!” I said, taking my hands back and moving away from her. Her smile disappeared and she sighed. “You can’t trick me anymore okay! I can’t believe you would even try!” She folded her arms. “Eunjung shouldn’t be in that mental hospital!! You should!!”

“You think so?” She asked.

“I know so…” I said. She gave a small chuckle, then walked back to the cutting board and pulled out the knife.

“Am I really that crazy?” She asked walking towards me. I moved back a few steps. “Are you saying that if I wasn’t here then you and Suzy would be living a happy life?” I backed up against a wall and she stood in front of me, the knife still in her hand.

“Yes… that’s exactly what I’m saying.” I said. She moved her face close to mine and smiled.

“Let me tell you something.” I swallowed. “If I can’t have you… no one can.” She the knife into my stomach and everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~!!!!! Lol please don't hate me !!! You're all just gonna have to wait until the next chapter to find out what's going on. Thank you!!!! Comments are appreciated. ^^*