My Best Friend... Is Gone...

Till Death Do Us Part

We enter the airport where a young boy stands and watches the tears roll down his best friends rosy cheeks. Watching his young female friend cry made him feel even worse about her departure.

“This isn’t fair!” The young girl exclaimed as she wiped the tears from her face. “I should just stay here with you.”

“Aniyo~!” The boy replied. “Your omma needs you and since we’re 18 now, we should take care of our parents.” The girl pouted and more tears ran down her face. She wiped it away once more with her jacket and took out a small box from her bag. She opened it up and took out two phone hangers, then she handed one to the boy.

“This is for you…” She said as she placed the half diamond studded heart in his hand and held up her half of the heart. “So that you won’t ever forget me.”  The boy stared at his phone hanger and a tear rolled down his cheek.

“Forget you?” He asked as he looked up at her. “That could never happen.” He smiled and she tried her best to do the same.

“Jieun!!” The girl’s mom called. “Jieun-ah… It’s time to go.” The girl nodded and picked up her bag. She turned to walk away but she quickly turned around and threw her arms around her best friend.

“I’ll miss you… Wooyoung oppa.” She whispered. He smiled and hugged her back. After a while they pulled away from each other and she and her mother made there way to the metal detectors. The two friends waved to each other. After Jieun disappeared into the crowd, Wooyoung turned around to see a girl standing in front of him, smiling.

“Suzy?” He asked, his voice echoing.

“Wake up.” Suzy whispered.

“Eh?”

“Wake up.”

**********

“YAH!!! OPPA!! WAKE UP!!” Suzy screamed as she hit me with a pillow.

“Aresso…” I said as I sat up. “I’m awake.”

“Great!!” Suzy exclaimed. “I just made breakfast. Come down as soon as you’re done getting dressed.” She skipped out of my room and I smiled.

‘I’ll miss you… Wooyoung oppa.’

Why was I having the same dream over and over again? Is this a sign? Will I be reunited with Jieun again? But it’s been 3 years… she’s probably forgotten about me already.

“OPPA!!! Are you coming??” Suzy yelled from downstairs.

“I’m coming!!” I yelled back. I got ready and headed downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hihi!!!! Sorry for such a long wait!! But I've been really busy with school work and I didn't think I would get so many subscribers so fast... (Yes ...7 is a lot to me haha) thank you all for subscrbing and I hope you like my story!!! ;D