I'll do everything to protect my brother

Revenge

 

 

 

 

Seungri need air too. He couldn’t breathe. He was feeling suffocate under the big robe his wearing, and the heat in the tent wasn’t helping him. He was scared as hell and—he never thought taking about his ‘duty’ after marriage could feel so uncomfortable.

Feeling confuse, exhausted and worried about his twin really taken toll on him. His body was ached from head to toe and all he wanted to do is strip off the robe and lie down on the temping bed at the corner of the tent.

He want to strecth his body but too afraid to do that because the dogs are guarding him. He watch the dogs as he carefully try to change his position. He pull the bag he tie around his waist and pull out the books he manage to take from library.

‘What is that?’ TOP’s voice suddenly made Seungri startled and he drop the books.

‘B-books. It just books.’

TOP pick up one of the book before Seungri could manage to put it back on his bag. There was a tense silence while he scan the title of the book. His dark eyebrows rise in disbelief. ‘Ways to Pleasure your Husband?’

‘I think I should have some knowledge of what is required. There is no skill that cannot be master if you study enough.’ He could hear the blood pounding in his ears and he feel his mouth dry as if he had swallowed a sand.

There was a long silence from the Prince’s side.

‘You’re not going to need this.’ Seungri’s face is red as lobster when the Prince handed the book back to him. Tears start to form in his eyes. The Prince doesn’t want to marry him.

‘In that case I need to find my brother myself, before Kim Jong Kook or his men find him.’ Seungri try to stand up but struggled in his feet because his legs cramp from sitting for so long time and made him lost his balance.

TOP reflexes caught Seungri and carry him in bridal style.

Afraid of being drop again, Seungri grip the Prince shoulders tightly as his fingers dig into a solid muscle. As Seungri turn his head, his eyes met the Prince’s fierce black eyes.

His eyes travel to the Prince’s mouth, that terrifyingly close to him. The lips were firm and perfectly shaped. The prince is truly handsome as the rumour said. Suddenly, Seungri feel heat wash over his entire body. And he doesn’t have idea why.

TOP put Seungri down on his bed. ‘Take your robe off.’  

The abrupt command from the Prince made Seungri jolt from his half dreamy state. ‘What?’ Seungri look at the Prince in confuse. ‘Why?’

‘Because I want to check if you has any injury.’

‘I don’t have injury,’ Seungri said quickly. ‘My body were ache, but I suspect it’s a mixture of stiffness from unaccustomed muscle use and bruising from the falling. Based on the symptoms, I don’t believe anything is broken. Nothing to worry about.’ Just a moment ago he is desperate to take off his robes, but now he was desperate to keep them on. The thought of removing his cloth in front of the Prince really made him uncomfortable.

This boy really shocked him. Judging by the boy’s answer, he assume he had read medical book too.  TOP sigh and sit down on the bed beside the boy.

‘You come here and propose marriage but you refuse to remove your cloth when I ask you? Are you saying that once we married we going to bed in full cloth?’ This will scared the boy.

The Prince was testing him. He must convince the Prince, Seungri think desperately. If this plan blow away then he will never see Jonghun again.

‘No, I will take the responsibility that come very seriously.’

‘Are you sure?’ The Prince's dark eyes swept over Seungri's face with disturbing intensity. ‘How much of the book have you read?’

Seungri is tempting to tell that he had read the book but that would be lie, but he was so afraid if the Prince won’t marry him.

‘No, I have not read the book.’ Seungi decided to be honest. ‘But I’m a fast reader,’ he add quickly. Seungri try to focus elsewhere, but for some reason that didn’t make him feel any better. He feel as if adrenaline has pump straight into his heart.

Without any warning TOP push back the hood that was covering Seungri’s head. The Prince’s handsome face was stiff and serious.

Seungri could feel his face burn under the Prince’s hot stare. His heart start to beating faster. The seconds pass seems too long. His whole body has turn stiff. He had no idea of what to do in this situation. Was he suppose to do something? Or say something?

‘So far I believe what you say and I advise you not to change that.’

Seungri hesitate but he really need an answer from the Prince. ‘Is this mean you will marry me?’

TOP rise from the bed. ‘I will send my best people to find your brother. You and I will be marry in one hour and I will send someone to help you for the preparation. Oh .....’ He stop by the entrance of the tent, ‘You don’t need a book. When the time comes I will teach you what you need to know.’