Waiting

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri open his eyes slowly, his body still feel a slight aching. He roll onto his back and stare at the roof of the tent.

At the same time Onew come inside the tent and greet him. ‘My Prince?’ he said. ‘His Highness has instruct me to help you with everything you need.’

Did he need anything? Seungri had no idea. First, his mind feel empty. Second, he had no idea how to deal the awkward situation with his servant. Why did the Prince assign him again? Clearly, this servant hate him to the root... he didn’t even look at him when he speak. Seungri can’t help to wonder the reason Onew hate him. Is it because who he really was?

‘There is nothing I need, thank you.’ Seungri reply as he look Onew put the tray of breakfast on the table and new cloth on the dressing table.

Seungri want to ask about the Prince, but his mind wonder whether it’s a good idea. They last meet was after the ‘incident’ and after that they never seen each other. Did something happen to the Prince? Or did the Prince hate him too and decide to dump him here? At the end concern overrule his pride.

‘Do you know where His Highness is?’

Onew pause at the entrance of the tent. ‘They said His Highness has gone to the palace to meet Kim Jong Kook. If anything happen to His Highness, it will be your fault.’ He blurted out before leaving the shock Seungri.

 

 

 

 

 

This is the longest day in his life. He even can hear the clock ticking.

Onew’s words totally disturb him. Hours has past, still no news about the Prince. He has nothing to do to distract his mind. What if Onew was right? He only created trouble? And really has risk the Prince’s life? What will happen if Kim Jong Kook find him?

He really want to talk to somebody but no one was around, even his servant has stay away from him.

Suddenly a sound of children laughing has distracted his mind, but that only remind him of his twin brother.

The memory of their life made Seungri feel a lump stuck in his throat. Where was Jonghun now? Had TOP’s men found him? Did he get into trouble?

Or...dead? Seungri quickly throw that thought away and try to be positive.

The night has come and still there was no presence of the Prince. Seungri lay still on the bed as he staring at the single candle that was on the table the servant lit for him to light up his tent. He feel so tense, he could even hear his own breathing. Eventually, he fall asleep.