Horse riding

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

‘I promise I will not let you fall again.’

That was comforting to know. All of his experience with horse don’t turn well. So what is he doing now? He should be persistence to reject TOP’s invitation but who knows the Prince is a little persistence than he is.

TOP try to hide his smile when he saw Seungri sit stiffly on the back of a calm horse. He so touch by his determination or should he said stubborn attitude. He had fall three times, but each time Seungri was so insisted to get back on the horse.

‘If you want to give up, just tell me.’

‘I don’t want to give up.’ Seungri said as he focus but he accidentally pull the strap harder.

‘Don’t grip so tightly, you pulling the horse mouth.’

‘I am?’ Seungri immediately loose the grip and rub the horse neck to say his sorry to the animal.

‘You’re doing well.’

‘You know I’m not. Just pray that I don’t hurt the innocent horse in the process.’ Seungri try to balance himself.

‘You so easy to teach because you listen. Sit straight. That’s good.’ TOP watch as Seungri concentrate his instructions one by one.

TOP look at Seungri. He focus his eyes to his face, studying every part, eyes, that long eyelashes, cheek to those seductive pink lips, and Seungri must feel that he been looking at him because at that moment he had turn his head and their eyes met.

‘Hyung, can we sprint?’ Yeonjun come and disturbing the moment. He look like a pro riding his little horse while his two dogs running by his side.

‘I want you to learn fast, Seungri, so we can ride together. We will bring the dogs too because they like when the horse sprint.’

Seungri turn his eyes slightly to the two dogs and made TOP frowned.

‘Did the dogs make you scared?’

‘I’m worry if the dogs make the horse scared.’

Seungri’s response made perfect sense, but TOP sense something more and that would certainly explain the fear he saw in his eyes whenever his dogs were close.

‘Did you have hunter dog as a pets?’

‘No.’ Seungri’s mouth turn dry. The horse is sensing the sudden tension of his rider, move it head up and down as if the animal is in distress and TOP see Seungri’s fingers grip tighter on the horse strap.

‘Seungri...’ TOP ride closer to him, their knees were touching with each other. ‘If the dog scared you, you must tell me.’

‘No, I’m not scared of the dogs.’

His response was neutral and calm but TOP had caught  something glimpse in Seungri’s eyes, a shadow of dark and bitter and he wasn’t sure if he even want to explore it. He wonder what his life must have been like.

What make him run away from the palace when he can have all the luxuries, in the middle of the night with no place to go just to find his father’s enemy. TOP was feeling puzzle. The more he get to know Seungri the more he found that what he do was completely out of his character. He was a person who think before he made a decision, who rely on logic, yet he had choose to risk everything just to find him. 

‘Hyung, can we sprint?’ Yeonjun ask again as he wait impatiently for his hyung.

‘Not now, Yeonjun,’ TOP told his little brother. ‘I don’t want to leave Seungri.’

‘Don’t worry about me. I think I learn enough for today.’ Seungri said as he manage to stop the horse exactly the way TOP had taught him.

‘You doing well.’ TOP reach out and cover Seungri’s hand with his hand.

Seungri’s mouth twitch upon hearing TOP’s compliment. ‘You know I’m not,’ he reply dryly.

‘It’s hard to learn in this age compare when we younger because we are aware of the danger.’ And TOP suspect that Seungri’s awareness of danger is even more alert than most of the time. He watch his face, searching for clues but his expression didn’t change and he release his hand.

‘Go and relax. The bodyguard will show you to my library.’

‘You have library?’ Seungri’s face become bright but Yeonjun make a grumpy face on his cute face.

‘Who want to read when I have horse?’