First time

Revenge

 

 

 

 

Seungri slam the door and was pacing around his room. He feel so mad that he don’t know how to calm himself. He feel so torn with the new emotions inside him and didn’t even realise when the Prince call his name.

Why would the Prince trust him? He doesn’t even know him. So he already know the answer but why the Prince’s attitude toward him hurt so bad?

Suddenly TOP open the door without knocking, he stroll inside the room and made Seungri shock when the Prince close and lock the door.

‘Go away—’ Seungri’s voice was crack at little as he back away from TOP.

‘Please, don’t say anything. I really got the message. If you don’t want me to go near your brother then I will not go, but please make sure someone is taking care of him because I can’t just sleep here listening to his screaming.’

‘You’re wrong.’ TOP let out a husky voice as he watch Seungri’s move back and forth in front of him.

He can’t focus.

Because he want to look at the Prince all the time. As if there is a magnet that pull his attention to the Prince. Seungri fight so hard the urge to walk to the Prince and touch him.

He never feel like this in his entire life and it was driving him crazy. They had so many unsolved issue, but why can’t he share the same space with the Prince without thinking about ‘that’ night? All he think was the feel of the Prince’s hand on his body.... the feeling of his kiss...

Seungri put his fingers on his forehead because he feel dizzy. He need to clear his mind, need to try hard to pull out thoughts that he didn’t want in his head. His stress level shot high.

But his mind was turning into a mess. He was use to apply logic, but the feelings inside him defy every logic. So, he try to separate the facts but it turn out the facts were even confusing. He was so afraid if he would lose control.  

He need to pull himself together. And he know exactly what to do. He need to stay far; far; far away from the Prince.

‘I’m sorry. It’s not my place to disagree with you, Your Highness. You know what best for your brother.’

‘I don’t mean that. I mean the other things you said.’

‘What things.’ The conversation become blur in Seungri’s mind as soon as he staring at the Prince that doesn’t move an inch from his spot. Is this a humiliation? To know the Prince could have those affect on him and feel nothing and yet his head is full of nothing but him?

But why his skin feel hot when the Prince stare back at him. The atmosphere almost choke him.

‘The only thing that made me feel guilty is because the between us was great.’

Seungri feel his whole body was burning inside. The memory from ‘that’ night flash across his mind. He hide his trembling wet palm behind his back.

‘But when you left the room, I thought you feel guilty about what we done.’ Seungri blush.

‘No. And if you want to ask why we having in the dark, well the answer is you come to me holding tight a book that you don’t have any idea of what it was. You so shy so I thought maybe you might be less conscious in dark.  I guess maybe you want to make this relationship very slow. But what we share ‘that’ night is amazing and I can’t pretend it’s not.’

Slow? Was what they shared that night slow? ‘I didn’t know—’ his voice is like a wisper.

‘That I feel that way? I thought I show it obviously. ’ TOP deep tone made Seungri blush and the look in those y eyes really made his stomach churn.

‘Your Highness—’

‘Seunghyun’

Seungri can’t breathe properly because TOP was standing so close to him. His hand automatically lay on TOP’s chest as he feel the steady heart beat under his palm. ‘Seunghyun.’ It felt strange to say his name. Strange to be this close to someone.

TOP cup Seungri’s face in his hands. ‘Do you realise that this is the first time you have speak my name?’

‘We’re stranger. It feel wrong to use your name.’

His eyes dropped to Seungri’s lips. ‘But we’re not stranger now.’

Seungri was still caught in his own mixed-up emotions.

‘But you hate me.’

‘No, I don’t hate you. I admit our situation is complicated.’ A sad smile form in TOP’ mouth. ‘You like fact, so I tell you that the facts in our case is not going the way I thought it will be when you turn up and propose to marry me that night.’

He want to reach and sink his finger into that soft dark hair. He want to pull his head and kiss him, he want to feel whether the Prince’s kiss is good in day like it did in dark. He wanted so much to give up to the emotion and clear the confusion he feel.

‘It not going the way I think it would be either.’

‘I’m sorry. It must be a nightmare for you. Running away from Kim Jong Kook, being separated from your brother, being caught by my guards then marry a stranger, a near drowning experience, and then living with a husband that you barely speak too. On top of that I order you to stay away from Yeonjun. I’m sorry for treating you like that. ’ TOP’s apology was touching Seungri’s heart.

“You don’t have to apologize. I understand.’ Seungri’s try to smile.

There is a pause silence before Seungri ask question. “Did you heard any news about my brother?’

TOP shake his head. ‘So far there is no news from Taeyang.’

‘What if he can’t find my brother?’ Seungri try to look normal but TOP had caught the panic look in his eyes. ‘What if Kim Jong Kook find him first.’

‘Taeyang had promise to find your brother and I trust him.’ TOP said while caress Seungri’s face. ‘Don’t worry, okay.'

Seungri just could let out a bitter smile.