Dancing

Revenge

 

(/^▽^)/

 

 

 

TOP pace around his room and looking at his watch for the fifth time. They need to prepare for tonight’s party but there was no sign of his ‘bride’. What he know is that Junsu is eager to spent his time with Seungri, and knowing Junsu, he is going to dig every piece of secret from Seungri. Suddenly he wondered if it would be unfair to leave Seungri with people he barely know.

Yunho come and knock on TOP’s door before enter. ‘I come to tell you that Junsu say they will meet you at the ballroom.’

‘Thank you for inform me. I was going to find them. TOP reply.

‘He tell me that they doing so many things and had fun together.’ Yunho said and walk to the sofa. ‘Apparently my Junsu has taken over, as always. I hope it’s not a problem?’

‘I appreciated it very much. I think he not used to event like this.’

Yunho throw his friend a speculative look. ‘You care about him?’

‘It’s not like that. He is nothing like I expect him to be. I mean I had judge him from his family.’ TOP said while look outside the window.

‘Most people would do the same.’

Yes, but that was not something to be proud of. He suspect the boy must be in desperate situation to ride a horse when in fact he don’t how to ride, in the middle of night with no fixed destination. He imagine he must live a hell life.

He think tonight might be stressful for him. And he realised he didn’t want it to be like that. He don’t want it to be another task for him to endure, like another challenge. He want him to relax. If he know what that mean. He want him to have fun and enjoy without constantly looking over his shoulder.

Yunho was watching his friend as he was drowning in his own thoughts. ‘I think its time to go. Want to join me?’ he said as rise up from the sofa.

 

 

TOP and Yunho walked together to the ballroom and as soon as Junsu see his lover, he immediately come and kiss Yunho on both cheeks before greet TOP. ‘Hi TOP.’

TOP didn’t respond. He was looking at Seungri whose standing behind Junsu. As what he expected, Seungri was getting a total makeover from Junsu. His hair was dye to silver? Junsu and fashion equal to something that he can’t understand. But, it really suit him. It really made him look like someone in fantasy. The dark blue suit his wearing really suit his body perfectly and made him look y, the button on his shirt was left open to the chest and he can see a glimpse of his milky white skin. And his pump chest too.  

Seungri stood there silently while held his head down. From his body language he can tell that he doesn’t like to be the centre of attention.

Oh Hell!how can he be y and cute at the same time.

Junsu look stunning and cheerful as always just smile seeing TOP’s reaction. ‘He so nervous, so please say right thing to him. And if you need help working out what that is, don’t be afraid to ask.’

‘Ohh... just in case you’re that guy who never asks for help, the word you’re looking for is gorgeous,’ Junsu whispered before leave TOP and Seungri alone.

‘You look gorgeous.’

‘Prince Junsu told you to say that. I heard him. But thank you, Your Highness.’ Seungri said still held his head down.

His mouth on those pinkish lips. TOP struggle to focus. ‘Would you like to dance.’ he ask while held his hand to Seungri.

Seungri look up in surprise. ‘But I don’t know how to dance,’ he reply nervously.

The King’s son doesn’t know how to dance. TOP hide his surprise. ‘Don’t worry, I will teach you,’ he said as he take Seungri’s hand and lead them to the dance floor.

Junsu and Yunho were taking to their friends but when Junsu see them, he immediately excuse himself and go to them before grab Seungri’s hand.

‘Don’t you love this song?’ He twirl and shake away his body following the rhythm of the song. Seungri watch Junsu curiously and then the prince take him as he guide Seungri to move his body according to the beat of the music.

TOP watch Seungri’s dance as he follow Junsu’s lead, he do notice a  change in him. He was smiling, and this is the first time TOP realise that Seungri like dancing. Maybe it’s not a bad idea to leave him with Junsu at all.

Junsu has caught TOP as he eyeing Seungri dancing, suddenly he twist Seungri's body and made the boy landed against TOP chest with a gentle thud, Seungri’s arms wrapped around his neck as he tried to balance himself.

‘I’m dizzy.’ Seungri’s fingers touched TOP’s biceps. ‘I'm sorry I embarrass you, Your Highness.’

‘No, you not embarrass me.’ TOP murmured, his mouth was so close with Seungri as he held a gentle look at him.

The music has change to something soft and romantic, and TOP automatically draw Seungri until their body become closer against him as his hand was pressed low on his back.

He know people are watching and he tightened his grip on Seungri as if he was protecting him, hoping that he didn’t notice that people were staring at them because that could made him lose those smile that he was finding it so addictive to see.

Seungri felt his body relax as he lean his head against the Prince’s chest, the softness of his hair had brush against the Prince’s jaw and the scent of it is yet another drug assault to his senses.

Seungri never feel this secure in his entire life, but then he felt the grip on his body have tightened. He look up and caught the Prince looking at him. He want to look away but the attraction was like magnet and he can’t help but staring into those beautiful eyes. He immediately feel something rush inside his body.

TOP feel like someone has kicked him in the leg. The sensual energy between them has become hot. He can feel the change in Seungri’s body too, feel his response to the chemistry they had as his eyes drop to his mouth and lingered there.

‘Let’s get out of here.’ TOP’s said as he drag a disoriented Seungri from the dance floor.