Home

Revenge

 

 

 

 

Seungri open his eyes slowly. The side of the bed was cold, the pillow was left untouched. His body is ached from his night with the Prince, which making it impossible to forget. They have in darkness and then the Prince walk away.

Did the Prince know how his touch had made him feel?

Of course he had, Seungri think. Because from the first touch until the last, he know exactly what he was doing to him.

Seungri roll his back and stare at the ceiling.

How could TOP know when he didn’t even understand it himself?

Under the protected silk sheet, Seungri slid his hand over his chest, touching his that still sensitive from the touch of the Prince’s mouth. The Prince had touch him there and then he—

‘Seungriiiiii~~~~’ Junsu storm into the room singing his name and make Seungri shock of his sudden entrance. He saw the pile of clothes on the floor and shooting a wide smile while Seungri’s face was burning hot.

 

 

 

 

 

They were already back in TOP’s home. Seungri didn’t expect TOP has a home, because rumours said the Prince live in the desert and always move around for his own safety but that seem not true at all.

Seungri was spending his time alone while sitting on the bed. Since they come back the Prince does not see him and this make him a little upset. Why would he feel upset? He shouldn’t feel upset.  

Both of them had agree that their marriage will not involve romance. He’s not a romantic person. He believe in love, but it just not suit him. He’s not like that. He don’t have those feelings because he is a very practical person. Furthermore, love require trust and he did not see that in their marriage.

They were strangers and that’s how their relationship going to be. He felt a pang in his heart.

As he was about to fall asleep, suddenly he heard a high pitch screaming echoed thru the hall. Seungri sit upright with his heart pounding. ‘What’s is that?’