Party

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

‘You’ve been a fugitive together? I never heard anything so romantic in my life!’ Prince Junsu claps his both hand dramatically.

‘It was not romantic. I thought it was terrible in every way.’ Seungri sat still and formal on the sofa.

‘So you married to help each other, and now both of you are in love? That is the happiest ending I’ve heard in a long time.’

Seungri feel startled. Oh, no, that not true! How can he stop Prince Junsu and his wild imagination. ‘No, we not in love.’

Junsu rise his left eyebrow. ‘No?’ he lean back against the sofa. ‘Strangers forced to get married together usually will fall in love with each other. That’s were romantic story tell you,’ he said while pour more tea on Seungri’s cups.

Seungri breathe deeply. He had too many things occupied his mind. Prince Junsu has arranged a small party to celebrate his best friend’s ‘wedding’ tonight. There must be a lot of people attending and he worried because he doesn’t know how to socialize with people he don’t know.

Seeing the expression on Seungri’ face has change and as if he can read the younger’s mind, Junsu hold Seungri’s hand and give him a warm smile. ‘I want you to have fun tonight. Just enjoy the time with TOP. Be a couple.’

Fun? Be a couple? That words sound so alien to him. He has some sort ‘force’ the Prince to marry him. Their marriage is only written in the paper only. They will not share mutual feeling. After he find his brother and the Prince had securely claim the throne, they will be separate... end this marriage.

‘Finish your drink.’ Junsu already pull Seungri from the sofa. Suddenly Seungri saw something wicked in prince Junsu’s eyes.

‘Come we need to prepare you for tonight. We’re going to make sure that by the time you and TOP go back to your bedroom tonight he is going to be a desperate man.’ He said with a giggle follow by a very shock Seungri.