Insecure feeling

Revenge

 

 

 

 

Seungri wake up and realize TOP was gone. He can’t help but feel disappointed but then he heard the sound of the shower. He not left. He roll onto his back and stare up at the ceiling as his head full of the memory of their night.

Not only he discover that he had unsettling capacity to enjoy , they also share some of their deep secret.  He feel warm hearing TOP’s words but his heart doubting it. TOP must speak the words out of comfort and not affection and he is stupid enough if he pretend to believe it.

But this is the first time in his life someone had held him like that. The first time someone had offer comfort. And it feel good. And strange at the same time.

He never share his thoughts with anyone else before except his twin, Jonghyun and it was a first time he do something like this. He feel regret to let his guard down and let TOP know so much about him.

‘Hyung?’ Yeonjun hug a book on his tiny chest with both of his hand while standing at the door not sure whether he can coming or not. Seungri rise up and stretched out his arms and the little boy run towards him follow by TOP’s two dogs. Despite his best efforts to hide it, Seungri feel his throat dry as terror spark inside him.

‘Charlie! Boss! Stop!’ TOP’s loud voice made the two dogs skidded and crashing into each other. The dogs were looking at their master as if they asking for sympathy but TOP look serious.

‘Sit or sleep outside tonight.’ The dogs let out a whine and obediently follow their master’s command. Seungri feel his heart rate slowly turn to normal. TOP was looking at him and Seungri know he was thinking about his confession, so he smile and try to keep matter light. ‘The dogs know who’s the boss.’

‘Hyung is the boss. Everyone do what he say except me.’ Yeonjun climb on the bed still holding a book in his tiny hand. ‘Can we finish the story?’

Seungri move across the bed, feeling relieve because he had wear his cloth before he go to sleep just in case Yeonjun might having nightmare attack again otherwise he would feel embarressed. TOP was staring at him, his bare chest still damp from the shower while wearing towel around his waist.

‘You can read for a while but after this we going for horse riding.’

‘YEAAAA!!!.’ Yeonjun completely ignore the book as he run happily to his hyung and TOP take his younger brother into his arms.

Watching the both of them together made his heart feel really guilty. Seungri suddenly feeling defeat by the sudden emotion. Aware that TOP looking at him, he smile as he try to mask his emotion.

‘Seungri?’ TOP call him softly as Yeonjun already run back to his room. ‘Talk to me.’

Where there anything say? ‘It’s nothing,’ he said as he pick up the story book from the floor. ‘If you want me to encourage him to read,  I think it better not mention horse to him.’

TOP know that Seungri has put his amour again and trying to change the subject. ‘I know, but in this case it was intentional.’ The corner of his mouth tilt. ‘I want him out because I need to talk to you.’

‘About what?’

‘The tribe council think its time for me to claim the throne and ask me to meet them at the palace for a meeting. It only two days and I will go tomorrow.’

‘We still don’t know where Kim Jong Kook could be hiding. You could be his target.’ Think of Kim Jong Kook really made Seungri feel uneasy and sick, and this time his concern was not only for his twin but TOP. 'Please promise that you will be careful.'

‘I promise I will take care of myself, don’t worry.’

Their eyes meet with each other and Seungri feel something he had not feel before, warmth. Had they create a new level of understanding? Or something else? Or this could be his imagination only.

 

 

Seungri watching the two figures riding a horse like a crazy people. TOP was pushing his horse to the limit as he speed with excitement to pursuit his younger brother, who seem have the same enthusiasm like his older brother.

Something twitch inside Seungri. He feel slightly jealous as he see the scene in front of him in distance. If his childhood had been different would he share the same excitement?

TOP was good at everything he does. What about him? What exactly he has to offer him?

He can’t ride.

He can’t swim.

He was terrified of his dogs.

He was lack of social skills.

The realisation that he was hopeless in everything that important to TOP hit him hard. He bet TOP’s dead wife must be capable and efficient person.

He is nothing compare to his dead wife.

He is nothing but only a humiliation to him.

 

 

 

woahhh i don't realise it been three weeks already....miss u guys so muchh^^