Save

Revenge

 

 

 

 

Seungri brace himself for the feel of hot breath on his neck and the pain, but the dogs growling become intensify as TOP’s dogs; Charlie and Boss jump in front of them. There’s nothing more terrifying that hearing the sound of dogs snarling in the darkness as the animal clash each other.

Yeonjun want to go near Charlie and Boss but Seungri held the little boy tightly in his arm. The fight between the animal is brutal and it too dangerous to be close. Seungri is wondering helplessly how the two dogs can fight against Kim Jong Kook’s four dogs.  

‘Yeonjun, is there any other way out from these caves?’ Seungri speak as his mind thinking of taking advantage of the distraction but the little boy shook his head.

‘No.’

That was not the answer that Seungri want to hear. Just as he was about to carry Yeonjun to find a way to escape, he heard a sound of vehicle abruptly stop. The next thing, the cave was fill with flash light and gunshot sound.

Seungri brought Yeonjun to lay flat on the ground. The dogs snarling become whimper. And then he heard TOP’s voice. Seungri feel immediately relief that TOP has managed to save them in time. He snuggle Yeonjun closer but he was afraid to move. The situation has turn chaotic. Seungri stay still, knowing it was the best thing to do.

‘Yeonjun! Seungri!’ TOP sounded desperate, the emotion is painful to hear.

‘Here,’ he reply. ‘Yeonjun is safe. He’s with me.’

Yeonjun wriggle under Seungri and start run to his hyung, but then he stop dead. ‘Charlie?! Charlie!’

Seungri see that the dog was lying still, it’s fur was full of blood, while Boss stay close beside the injured dog.

‘No—’ Yeonjun scream. Seungri run towards him but the little boy was already collapse on his knees beside his dog as he try to cuddle Charlie.

‘Don’t die, Charlie. Hyung, please don’t let Charlie die.’ He scooped Charlie and put the dog on his lap while and rocking the animal while crying hopelessly. It very painful to see Yeonjun in that situation, Seungri could feel tears drop on his cheeks. He reached Yeonjun at the same time as TOP.

‘Let hyung look at Charlie, okay.’ TOP’s voice was calm and steady, but Seungri notice that his fingers tremble slightly as he gently examine the poor dog. He commands his guards to point the flashlights to the dog so that he can take a closer look.

‘Charlie had been bitten. We need to stop the bleeding.’

‘Here take this,’ Seungri take off his jacket and drop to his knees beside TOP. ‘I think that can stop the bleeding until we reach home.’ His hands were over TOP as they tie the fabric around the dog firmly. It was the first time he touch the dog voluntarily, but he didn’t even think about it until he feel something cold and damp nudge his palm and saw Boss sit next to him looking at him with anxious eyes.

‘Good boy.’ Seungri feel hesitate a bit but has gather his guts to touch the dog and the animal on its head. ‘Charlie is going to be fine.’

‘No, Charlie save us from bad guys.’ Yeonjun sob, ‘now he’s going to die.’

‘Charlie is not going to die, I promise.’ TOP deliver a series of order to his bodyguard as he rise from his feet and pull his younger brother away from his beloved pet.

‘But we need to get Charlie a help. We have to go home right now. You need to be brave okay.’

Yeonjun clung to his big hyung, his little body still shuddering with sobs and Seungri wipe the tears from his cheeks. They were out from the cave and Seungri turn to look at TOP.

‘Where is Kim Jong Kook?’

‘He has been arrested with Onew. It seems that Onew is part of the conspiracy to kidnap Yeonjun and you.’

Seungri look at TOP, still stun by the news about Onew. ‘Maybe Kim Joong Kook has force him. But why would he do that?’

‘Jealous.’ TOP’s mouth was set in tight grim. ‘He confess to me that he was jealous of his brother. He think I would marry him when his brother died. I feel angry with myself for not seeing it sooner.’

Seungri shivered hearing TOP’s words, he rub Yeonjun’s back gently. ‘We need to get him home.’

TOP’s gaze was lingered on Seungri. ‘How can I ever thank you?’

‘You don’t need to thank me.’

TOP inhaled deeply. ‘There’s so much I need to say to you.’

Seungri was too exhausted to make a conversation. ‘Can't it wait?’