Rescue

Revenge

 

 

 

 

The water rush inside his mouth and make him choke, he struggle as he go down deeper.

Just he thought that this is the end of his life, he feel a disturbance in the water and strong hands pull him up.

Seungri was gasping and coughing hard.

‘Are you try to kill yourself?’ TOP lift Seungri and put him on the rocks and then pull himself out from the water and sit next to the poor boy, water was streaming down from the pump muscles of his bare chest. (your wish...LOL)

Seungri didn’t answer as he was too busy coughing.

The Prince was cursing softly under his breath as he push Seungri’s wet hair away from the boy’s face. ‘It’s okay, you safe now. You’re lucky that I decide to come back and check you.’

‘What are you thinking, swim in full cloth?’ TOP ask Seungri when the boy has stop coughing.

Seungri shake his head. ‘I can’t swim. I was just going to take a quick bath in the water.’

‘In full cloth?’

Hearing the words come straight from the Prince’ mouth made he feel really stupid. Seungri’s face turn red as lobster. ‘I thought someone might walk and see me. The cloth was ruin anyway, so I thought I just keep it.’

‘In the deepest place in the pond?’

‘But I thought this was the shallow place.’ Seungri said while looking confuse, but TOP expression has turn serious.

‘Who told you this is the shallow place?’

‘It my fault,’ Seungri muttered. ‘Maybe I should check first.’ Seungri was not going to let TOP know about Onew.

Without speaking, TOP pull Seungri upward. ‘Take this off. Go to the other side of the pond. The water is only deep waist. You will be undisturb, I promise.’ Then the Prince left Seungri alone and walk back inside the tent.

A moments later Seungri heard the Prince’s yelling voice and he wince, because it was obvious to him that Onew will hate him even more after this. He close his eyes, because the whole situation was turning into a complex mess and he had no idea how he was supposed to handle it.

 

 

 

 

 

After washing himself, Seungri walk inside his tent, praying that Onew wouldn’t be there. Otherwise it could turn into an awkward situation. He take a step inside and mesmerize with the scene in front of him.

The tent was luxurious and decorated in rich red and deep purple colour. The bed was covered in silk sheets. It look relaxing and Seungri couldn’t stop himself to lay his head on that fluffy pillows.

Someone has put food on the table, but Seungri was not hungry. His mind can’t think of anything after everything that had happened. Why Onew hate him and want him dead?

With his mind dominated with so many things and after what had happens to him, Seungri really feels so exhausted. His eyes closed slowly as his body shut down just to give his body and mind a rest.