Double blow

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

For a moment Seungri just stare at TOP dumbfounded. He just stare at him, then his mouth move and words finally come out.

‘Your brother-in-law?’

TOP stay still as he reply. ‘Onew...he is my late wife’s brother.’

‘Late w-wife?’ the words shuttered from Seungri’s mouth.

The Prince has been married before. Is this mean TOP’s wife had died when... The Prince should just tell him all about this before they married and thing definitely will be different. Definitely. Seungri feel humiliation struck him. Now he understand why the Prince having s3x with him in the dark. Because he must think about his dead wife.  

Seungri shake his head. ‘And you don’t think it important to tell me?’

‘No.” TOP choose to answer shortly.’ this conversation only bring back old memories. He still didn’t recover from the loss and don’t want to show any emotion in front of Seungri.

‘No wonder he hate me so much.’ Seungri muttered.

‘It still don’t explain why he leave my brother.’

Seungri’s eyebrows furrow as he frown. ‘You should tell me.’

‘Why would I tell you?’

‘You really need to ask me that?’ Seungri turn his head and face TOP, pain was writing in his eyes.

‘Because secret can cause nothing but harm. I understand that this is hard for you, Your Highness. I understand that you must feel really guilty with your late wife because you has to marry me. I understand that you hate and don’t trust me because of what my father did to your family. I don’t blame you. But it was not Onew who stay with your brother when he had nightmare, Your Highness. It was not him who take care and play with your brother for the past two days. It was me.’

TOP was so surprise to hear Seungri’s revelation, but before he could respond Seungri take a step closer to him.

‘Let me remind you that we can choose many things in life, but we can’t choose who we related to. I choose to go to your brother when he got nightmare attack because I just can’t sit and listen to his suffering eventhough there are scary dogs near him.’

There was a tense silence.

TOP stand still because Seungri’s words has stinging into his ears.

‘Why you scared of the dogs?’

‘After everything I say that is the question you choose to ask?’ Seungri gave a disbelief laugh.

‘Seungri—’

‘No. Enough.’ His voice was shaky as he back away from the Prince. ‘Leave me alone.’