You not family!

Revenge

 

 

 

 

‘YOUR BROTHER?’

Seungri was pale as he look at the Prince totally in shocked because he was not prepare to get that kind of answer.

‘He is six years old.’

Seungri sank down onto his knees because his legs were shaking badly. His brain was numb. He feel dirty and shame. He want to jump on the pond and drown himself.

‘I-I’m sorry. I don’t know.’ He kind of muttered the words to himself.

‘There are only several people I trust know about this.’ TOP’s voice was flat and Seungri looked at him blankly.

‘I’m married to you now and that also makes me—’

‘Don’t say the words.’ TOP cuts Seungri’s words. ‘Don’t even think yourself as a family.’

The words slid like a knife under his ribs. Seungri try to ignore the sharp pain that made him difficult to breathe.

‘D-does he know we’ve been married?’

‘No.’ this time TOP’s voice was thick with emotion. ‘It’s not easy to tell a small child I’ve married the son of the King that responsible for the death of his entire family.’

He feel the knife in his ribs twisted.

Feeling his struggle to suppress the emotion that threatened to overwhelm him, Seungri need to find a best way to handle the situation.

‘So what happens now? Are you going to introduce me to your brother?’

‘No. He already suffer a nightmare. I don’t want to make it worse by introducing you to him.’

TOP’s words really hurt him but how can he out of all people blame a person for wanting to protect his brother?

If he know, he would never suggest the marriage proposal to the Prince in the first place. Yes. He want protection for him and also his twin brother but he would not sacrifice a child happiness for that. A little boy that already suffered major trauma in his life.

‘Of course, if that is what you wish, Your Highness.’ Seungri’s jaw was stiff as he bowed his head.

 

 

can you help me find cute name for TOP's brother...