Call my name

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

He was tired, his head was pounding and his eyes were hurt. He really need to take a bath and a really good sleep. TOP was away from home for two days because he need to attend a meeting with tribal members. The meeting really his energy away.

He arrive home early in the morning and everything was quiet. Before he go to his room he decide to check on his little brother but immediately frown when he found no guard guiding the door. TOP faster his pace as fear grip him.

He open the door knob and enter quietly. The room was dim and he feel relieve as soon as he see his two dogs lying on the floor. Then he walk to his little brother bed. The familiar sight of the lump in the bed caught his eyes but—then he realise that the lump was bigger than usual. He step closer to get a clear look, there he saw Seungri lay in the bed with his arm wrapped around his little brother.

TOP really feel angry at the sight in front of him. How dare Seungri disobey his order.

His two dogs sense a changing in their master’s mood and let out a growl. The sound make TOP little brother wake up and as soon as he sees his older brother, the young child smile brightly.

The Prince little brother’s movement also make Seungri wake up. As soon as he open his eyes, he was meet with TOP’s fierce glare. He wake up in hurry while clutching at the sheet.

‘Hyung.’ TOP’s little brother, Yeonjun slide out from the bed and ran to him with his little arms stretch wide open.

TOP scoop Yeonjun into his arms and hug his little brother protectively. Immediately those little arms tighten around his neck. The Prince is smiling and this is the first time Seungri see the pure love in it. A love that can made a strong man look vulnerable. It was so overwhelming.

After he give his little brother a kiss to his chubby cheek he speak, ‘Yeonjun, can you play with your toys, I need to speak to him.’ TOP say as he look at Seungri that was on the bed.

‘Can’t he stay? Please.’ Yeonjun look disappointed and TOP was a bit surprise by his little brother action. ‘He still need to tell me the end of the story.’

‘We can finish it later.’ Seungri slide from the bed without making contact with TOP’s intense eyes. Seungri was hesitate before touching his feet to the floor and hold his breath as he step carefully over the two dogs that was blocking his way, and his action was caught by TOP.  

‘Can we play like yesterday?’ Yeonjun said as he smile at Seungri.

The news become a final blow to TOP. He will investigate this matter. ‘No, you can’t because we will go ride a horse.’

The little boy can’t control his expression hearing his brother promise that they are going to ride a horse. TOP put Yeonjun gently on the floor. ‘Play with charlie and boss, okay.’ The dogs turn fussed around the child, proving the animal were the better guards than people he pay to guarding his little brother.

TOP could feel his temper is sky rocketing. When he was out from the room, the guard was already guarding the room. He is so going to give the guard a lecture miles long after this, but now he need to handle Seungri.

He caught Seungri walking in the hallway. ‘Are you disobey my order.’

‘Yes, I did.’ Seungri turn and face the Prince. His expression is calm, no excuse or no apologise and that surprised TOP.

‘I thought I said don’t go near my brother.’ He said, clenching his jaw.

‘Would you want me to just see your little brother screaming while have a nightmare, Your Highness?’

The news that his little brother having a nightmare again sent chill to his spine. ‘If he having a nightmare then it would be better for someone familiar to comfort him.’

‘But there was no one around. Your brother was alone.’

‘Yeonjun is never alone. I put him under twenty-four-hour guard and Onew is with him all times.’

Even as he said it he remembered that the guard had not been around when he arrive.

‘He was alone last night. And two nights ago. No your servant-Onew, the guard or no one at his side.’ Seungri sound annoy. ‘So I made the decision I thought was best, Your Highness.’

‘Drop the title and call me Seunghyun,’ he said gritted his teeth.

‘I’m sorry, I can’t call you by your name, Your Highness. You not trust me.’

TOP take a deep breath. ‘Onew is supposed to accompany Yeonjun at night.’

‘Then I think you need to speak to him in that matter.’

Listening to that calm reply made TOP realise just how much he underestimate Seungri. He make a mistake by judging his appearance and his silence, but it seem his bride had a layer of steel, visible only if someone pressed hard enough. On this, he wasn’t even budging.

‘Onew would never leave him alone.’

‘Are saying I’m lying?’

‘I think this is a misunderstanding. Maybe he go to get Yeonjun a drink or something.’

‘I wait long enough before I go to him but I can’t find him or the guard. I understand you trust your servant, but I would never lie to you.’

‘Onew is not a servant, He is my brother-in-law.’

That confession was meet by utter silence.