Let You Down

Let You Down

“Do you have to go?!” You shriek throwing your hands in the air and you start acting dramatic. “You can’t leave me!” You whine, you drop yourself on your bed and you throw your legs in the air. He lays down beside you and throws his arm over your stomach.

 

“I have to live with my family for a few days,” He reasons but you pout and shake your head firmly. “They miss me,” He adds, you look at him and mutter a few things under your breath; you turn around and lay on your belly.

 

“But I miss you too,” You sigh and you move to him, he holds you against him and soon enough, he’s spooning you in his arms and holding you close to his chest. You feel comfortable and at peace. You realize you’re being selfish, you pull away and turn to look at him. “Myungie,” You call when you drooling staring at his face, he opens his eyes and stares at you. His stare makes you blush, you shake your head to clear all thoughts and you try to force on what you have to say.

 

“You forgot something,” You say softly, he look at you with a blank face and raises his eyebrow.

 

“What?” He questions, you move your head closer to him and you press your forehead against his.

 

“This,” You giggle when he gives you a surprised look, he then chuckles. “I miss doing this with you,” You mumble quietly, he nod, he doesn’t take his eyes off you. “Doing this with Twerp is weird.” You ramble, “She has become a little weird these past few months – maybe it’s because I don’t have much time for her anymore?” You wonder.

 

He pressing his lips on your neck and nibbles it, you feel him smile against your neck. “Spend time with her while I’m gone,” He pauses with the kisses, “Get to know her again.” He trails his kiss for your neck to your cheek; you wrap your arms around his neck with a sigh when he tugs your shirt.

 

“I’m not in the mood, Myungie.” You roll your eyes when he doesn’t stop tugging.

 

“Think of it as a see you later gift,” He smirk as he looks down at you, he leans in and kisses your lips after pinching your ear. You pout and push him off when he continues tugging at your shirt

 

“Go away,” You hop off the bed and walk to the bathroom while stretching. You turn to him and you look down at him, “When do you leave?” You question, you have your arms crossed over your chest, you’re holding a serious expression and you don’t know why.

 

“The train leaves in 20 minutes,” He answers, “I can always take the next one – let’s go out today.” He gets off the bed and practically pounces on you; he wraps his arms around and spins you around. You find yourself on the bed and you stare up at him with a pout.

 

“This is your idea of going out?” You inquire with a giggle.

 

“Mhm,” He nuzzles your neck and laughs against it, not having any of that, you push him off you.

 

“No before marriage,” You mumble, he gives you a weird look.

 

“We already had .” He states plainly, you blush in embarrassment and you look away.

 

“S – shut up!” You poke your finger on the bandage over his nose and he hisses before he glares at you. I guess it still hurts. You think and you burst into a fit of annoying giggles.

 

¤¤¤¤

 

“Cool stare? A stare is more like it,” You tease poking his chest, “You’re creepy in that show!” You exclaim, he looks at you and shakes his head. “What?!” You demand. You’re both sitting on a bunch in the park after a short stroll – his idea of a date.

 

“Jiu is perfect.” He says simply.

 

“Ewh, explains why he was so badass and he stabbed a pigeon to prove it.” You tone drips with heavy sarcasm before you laugh loudly, “He is worse than your singing voice – no wait, that’s worse.” You taunt, he looks at you with a slight smile.

 

“Baby,” He calls after a long pause of silence, “I’ve been thinking,” He pauses to look you in the eye and you stop laughing.

 

You nod and urging him to go on, “What?” You ask.

 

“Are you proud?” He looks ahead and he holds your hand in his. You look down at your joined hands and frown.

 

“Proud of what?” You ask confused.

 

“Proud of me?” The question confuses you but you nod anyway.

 

“Of course,” You giggle. You’re proud of him and what he does even if it’s annoying at times but you have learnt to deal with how things work. “Why do you ask?”

 

“…” He blinks, “Come on, I have to catch the next train.” He stands up; he holds your wrist and pulls you; he throws his arm over your shoulder and kisses your cheek.

 

“Call me when you get there,” You give him a peck and you let go of his hand.

 

“Call Jinyoung,” He tells you with a nod, “I don’t want you walking home alone, got it?” He asks firmly as he traces his fingers on your lips. He gazes into your eyes, you whine softly when his lips touch yours, you snake your arms around his waist and you hold him close. You both pull away from the kiss when you need air, you like it when he shows affection and he doesn’t have to worry about the paparazzi or fans – you love this part of town and you’re glad you live around here.

 

“Time’s up,” He murmurs against your lips and steals a kiss. You pull away from him and you force a smile.

 

“Tell everyone I said hello! And tell your brother that Twerp is going to give him a call,” You get on your tiptoes and peck his lips before you ruffle his hair with a laugh.

 

“Yeah,” He breathes out with a smirk.

¤¤¤¤

And wrong, all your thoughts on what you think Jonghun’s role is are wrong LOL. He’s not going to be in any sort of love relationship with the main chick but her partner for the magazine only and her slave LMFAO JKJKJK and something else. Now that that is clear LOL Imma pay attention to my other fics or Imma just slack off and sleep forever. Until Next Time :] It’s Friday~ Friday~ Gotta get down on Friday~ /bricked.