Let You Down

Let You Down

You enter your parents’ home after your sister opens the door and you wave at her. “How are you?” You ask as you kick your shoes off not wanting to bend over and you take off your jacket, you throw it in your sister’s face and stretch. “I’m a guest.” You defend your actions and you walk further into the house.

 

“I’m good, you meanie,” She snappishly replies and walks beside you. You both enter the kitchen and smile at your mother. “Hey, mum!” You greet her happily and she smiles at you.

 

“Hey, Honey!” She exclaims and turns back to the food she’s cooking. You pout and walk over to her.

 

“MyungSoo and his parents are coming over,” You say even though you already know that she knows because you told her.

 

“Yes, they are,” She nods not looking from her boiling food. “Your brother can’t make it.” You inform you and you make a face.

 

“What’s with him and not showing up for family meetings?!” You shout startling your mother in the processes.

 

“Family meetings? You make it sound like we’re doing business or something,” Your sister says sarcastically and you choose to ignore her.

 

“Your brother is very busy with work and his wife.” You mother looks at you before she raises her eyebrow and she looks at you up and down.

 

“What?” You ask nervously, you don’t like the way she’s staring at you.

 

“Are you getting fat?” Your sister asks and you grab the nearest thing your hand can find – a tablecloth – you throw it at her but it falls to the ground. You’re about to pick it up but your mother beats you to it.

 

“No silly games in my kitchen,” She says sternly and you nod walking out of the kitchen – you want to help her but you’re tired from work and you didn’t sleep very well last night. MyungSoo and his family should be here in; you look at your wristwatch, 10 minutes. You think.

 

¤¤¤¤

 

"So," Your mother starts breaking the silence in the room, "How is university?" She questions, staring intently at MyungSoo who stares back at her blankly.



"..." He blinks at her; you nudge him in the ribs, "Busy." He says.



"That's all?" Your father asks. You roll your eyes; you know that they're trying to investigate on how good he is when it comes to studies. You give them both very serious looks but they ignore you.



"I'm graduating this year." He informs, your father raises his eyebrow and your sister does the same.



"Shouldn't you be like in the first year of university?!" Your sister shouts.



"Manners!" You snap, "Table manners, goddammit." Your parents glare at you both.


"Ahem." You turn your head to your side and you mentally slap yourself. You forgot that MyungSoo's parents and his brother are also in the room.

 

“I took a few exams in Japan to get into the third year there – nothing was easy but I did it.” MyungSoo says with a shrug and his parents are beaming with pride while his brother just rolls his eyes at them and turns to your sister, they start talking about something and laugh amongst themselves.

 

“You know how to pick them, Sis,” Your sister comments and snickers along MoonSoo. You clear your throat and you roll your eyes. The next few minutes are silent only a few words are being shared between the adults and the two brats. You place your fork on your now empty plate before you drink a glass full of water.

 

You join your hands with MyungSoo’s when he’s done and you both clear your throats earning attention. “We have an announcement to make,” MyungSoo declares all calm and collect while you’re freaking out inside.

 

“You now have a date set for the wedding?” MyungSoo’s mother asks excitedly and you shake your head. “Then…?” She frowns with a slight pout.

 

“We haven’t talked about the date yet,” You clear your voice, “But we are going to get married.” You look at your parents and they nod in understanding. Thank goodness we’re over that. You think.

 

“We’re dying from suspense here,” Your sister says impatiently. “Spit it out!” She exclaims and all adults turn to her causing her to shrink and MoonSoo chuckles.

 

“Mum, dad,” You look at your parents before you turn to MyungSoo’s parents, “Mum, dad,” Okay, that was weird. “MyungSoo and I – ” The said person beats you to it.

 

“She’s pregnant.” MyungSoo says and you squeeze his hand, your blood runs cold and you bite your lower lip. All four parents drop whatever they have in their hands on the table and stare at you both in shock. You start trembling and MyungSoo lets go of your hand before he throws his arm over your shoulder and pulls you close to him.

 

“It’s okay,” He whisper and you barely hear it.

 

“What happened to condoms?!” Your sister screams and MoonSoo bursts out into blooming laughter earning glares from all the parents.

 

 “You two,” MyungSoo’s father says firmly staring at you and MyungSoo, “In the living room right now.” He points at the door after he picks up his fork; he glares at your sister and MoonSoo when they start snickering like idiots. You tense up and you feel like peeing yourself but MyungSoo holding your hand and helping you up somewhat comforts you.

 

“,” You mutter under your breath as soon as you’re in the living room, you sit on the couch and your legs start bouncing uncontrollably.

 

“Calm down.” MyungSoo says. How can he be so calm?! You think as you glare at him and your lip turn into a thin line.

 

“Calm down?” You hiss.

 

“They are going to disown you.” He informs and your heart skips a beat.

 

“How can you say that, you jerk?” You cuss out and you playfully punch his arm.

 

“Don’t worry so much,” He rolls his eyes and presses his forehead against yours staring into your eyes and you sigh softly.

 

You nod weakly and you smile before you feel his lips against yours, you feel love from the kiss and you smile widely completely forgetting you’re in your parents’ living room. You wrap your arms around him and you kiss him back.

 

“You’re both acting like bunnies.” Out of instinct, you shove MyungSoo away from you and you look around you see your sister shaking her head and your parents have disapproving looks on their faces.

 

“Honey, we need to talk. MyungSoo.” Your mother doesn’t wait for your response; she walks upstairs with a grim look on her face and you follow behind her like an obedient puppy with MyungSoo trailing behind you.

¤¤¤¤

Alright, a lot of plagiarism or whatever the word is has been going on a lot around AFF. Those people who steal stories you need to stop. I’m pretty sure your parents taught you not to take stuff that doesn’t belong to you without asking. Yes, someone has stolen my story before and told me not to ask her for anything in return, she didn’t credit me or anything, she was rude about it. I deleted that story out of frustration before she could like get all the chapters I had. Yes, I was upset but I got over it after handling it my way. It's not like she chopped my hands off making me not able to write or anything. No, I didn’t report her, I like to handle things on my own. To the people that have their stories stolen, you need to stop going over to Nichiren(?) all the time whinning like little rats on steroids and whatnot, try to solve your own problems and save him the headache. If you can't handle the problem then go find a MOD, they are around for a reason even though most of them don't know how to do their jobs tbqh all they are good at is banning/bashing people. My stories aren't great but steal one of them and I find out about it, you won't know what hit you.

Moving on LOL I hope I got MyungSoo's brother 's name right, if it's wrong then don't bother pointing it out LOL. The preview ends after this chapter? Or the next? I don't remember LOL. Everything is so fluffy and sweet, I think I might get diabetes LOLOL JKJK. I'm afraid to ruin it D: but we'll see. Until Next Time :]!