Let You Down

Let You Down

“Are you stupid?” Your head snaps up at the question and you glare at him through your tears.

 

“What?” You stare at him in disbelief.

 

“You should have done something to prevent that!” He hisses angrily and you flinch when he advances towards you.

 

“Don’t blame this on me!” You cry and you scream when his nails dig into your shoulders. “L – let go! You're hurting me, Myungie!” You sob and you start breathing heavily. Why is he so violent?

 

“It’s not mine.” His words sink in and you lose grip of reality, you break down and you start hitting whatever your hands land on with your eyes shut.

 

“I hate you.” You whisper.

 

LOLOL JUST JOKING^ that's fake^ LMAO:

 

 “How long?” He breathes out as he takes a sit on the couch not taking his eyes off you.

 

“7 w – weeks,” You squeak out as you try to control your trembling form.

 

“How long have you known?” You hear the slight hesitation in his voice and you bite your lower lip.

 

“I've known for a few days now.” You answer him your voice is barely under a whisper, you stand before him like you’re a child being scolded.

 

“And you didn’t bother to tell me about it?” You shrink at that and the guilt starts to slowly eat you up. “I was only a call away, Baby, why didn’t you call me?”

 

“S – sorry,” You say as you turn to lock eyes with his, you notice that his expression is unreadable and you get worried. Is he angry with me?

 

“You could have told me the second you found out.” He says, his tone is firm to the point of it sounding scary but you can hear the hurt.

 

“You weren’t here.” You scoff, “It’s not my fault that I found out when you were ing gone.” You add before your eyes widen. Mood swings? . You bite the insides of your cheeks and your stomach gets knots in it at the look you see in his eyes.

 

“You don’t trust me,” He says with a scoff of his own. “You should have told me!” You flinch at how loud voice is and tears well up in your eyes.

 

“I was scared,” You narrow your eyes and wipe away the tears that pour out. “I’m still scared, alright? I don’t even know what to do right now – I really don’t need you raising your voice at me like I’ve done something unforgivable.” You tell him snappishly.

 

“That’s not the point here. Don’t you think I wanted to know?” He stands up and kicks the nearest thing his legs meet – your laptop – and the screen shatters and your eyes widen. What the hell?!

 

“Don’t yell at me!” You scream, “Do you know what you’re in right now because I’m pregnant or are you too stupid to realize that once your damn manager and fans find out about this – things on your side aren’t going to be ing pretty!” You try to calm your heavy breathing. You glare at him daring him to say something so you can release your frustration on him but he doesn’t say anything. You turn your attention to your laptop and your upper lip twitches in annoyance. “You owe me a new one.” You mutter angrily.

 

After a long pause, he stretches his hand towards you; you stare at his hand then back at him. “Come here,” He ushers you to take his hand and you do it, he pulls you over to him and you stand before him. “I want to see,” He says softly as he holds the side of your shirt and slowly raises it. You blush in embarrassment and you look away from him, you jump when you feel his cold hand rest on your stomach.

 

“Is there really…” He trails off and looks up at you, “Something in you?”

 

“Something? That sounds disgusting,” You look down at him and roll your eyes, scowling. “But yes,” You nod with a small smile, “There is someone in here,” You place your hand over his and sigh tiredly.

 

“Is it a girl?” He questions innocently – funny how he looked like he was about to murder someone a few minutes ago.

 

“I think it’s too early for that,” You answer him, he pulls his hand away and rolls your shirt back in its place before he makes you sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder.

 

“We should go to bed soon,” You say dully and you feel him nod.

 

“I want to hold you – five minutes,” He tells you and you blush scarlet. Your eyelids start dropping and you release a yawn before you stretch, you lean back and you close your eyes. “You okay?” You hear him ask and you nod absentmindedly, you just want to get some rest and soon.

 

“Do you want a baby?” You question after a long pause.

 

“I think it’s a little too late for that question,” You tense at the statement. “I love you.” He whispers quietly and nibbles your ear before he releases you from his arms and makes you turn to face him. “I need to be alone for a few hours.” He tells you and you try to find any emotions in his eyes but it’s like he has completely shut himself away from you. You swallow hard and you give him a weak nod.

 

“O – okay,” You choke out before you shrug and pull his arms away from your shoulders.

 

“Baby –” You interrupt him not giving him the chance to say whatever it is he wants to say.

 

“I understand.” You turn around and you run into the bedroom – into the bathroom – before he can stop you, you slam the door shut and you lock it. “Go away!” You cry when you hear him knock, you lean against the door and you slide down. You want to pull your legs to your chest but then you think that might hurt the baby, you hug yourself and you begin to shed tears.

 

“Don’t do this,” You hear him say from outside the bathroom. “I won’t go away,” He knocks lightly. “I promise I won’t leave you.”

 

¤¤¤¤

 

“This is the last time I’m letting you eat ice cream,” He chuckles when you gives him a look.

 

“Are you crazy?” You ask him as you eat a spoon full of ice cream and you shiver at the coldness.

 

“Ice cream is not healthy for the baby,” He rolls his eyes and you laugh loudly.

 

“What do you know about pregnancy?” You taunt and you continue with your ice cream. You’re both sitting on a bench in front of the shopping mall you both walked out of. You’re the one who wanted to go shopping because you need a few things for your apartment and for yourself and the baby.

 

“I’m intelligent,” He says proudly.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” You wave him off. “I hope the baby takes after me – you’re too conceited.” You tease before you steal a kiss from him; he pulls you back before you turn to your ice cream and kisses you.

 

“We have to see the new movie in an hour,” He pants after you break away from each other, you nod with heated cheeks.

 

“T – tickets?” You stutter before you turn to your ice cream.

 

“All set,” He says with a faint smile.

 

“I need to pee.” You inform and he laughs, “I think our baby is sitting on my bladder,” You add as you stand up before you lean in and you give him a peck. “I’ll go find the ladies room!” You giggle and you place the small bowl of ice cream that is almost gone in his lap.

 

“Do you want me to come with you?” You hear the worry in his voice and you shake your head.

 

“Of course not, I’ll be back soon!” You exclaim, “I promise.” You add and you quickly walk back into the shopping mall after waving at him. Why does he worry so much? I won’t drop dead. You think as you look around for any symbol of a toilet you find it and you curse. Its two floors above this on, how annoying. You think as you head for the elevators, you press the button and you wait patiently for the metal doors to open.  You step inside once they open and you abuse the button that will take you where you want to go.

 

“Ehem.” Someone clears their throat and you jump, you turn to the person behind you and you blush at her. You step beside her and you stare ahead. This is embarrassing. You think. You search your pockets trying to find your phone but you sigh when you don’t have it. I hope Myungie has it – I wanted to call him. You miss his voice already or maybe you just enjoy talking to him – maybe both.

 

¤¤¤¤

And the elevator gets stuck LOL. What if the person in the elevator is a MyungSoo fan? Then she beats the main chick to a bloody pulp? D: I’m just jking LOL I SWEAR. Until Next Time :]¡ That doesn’t mean tomorrow LOL.