Panic-stricken Daddy

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

Taemin's POV

 

I focused on the long winding road before me despite the feeling of carrying something heavy in my chest. Earlier, Jiyeon had called informing me that you had taken Jaemin away. I just hope that she didn't took my son away from me for real. I don't know what I'd do if that would happen. I couldn't afford either one of them to be far away from me, worse, if both of them were to disappear.

 

I pulled the car to a halt. This won't be easy, but this is just the place I know where I could find you and Jaemin.

 

And I was right all along. They were both here in my in law's house. I saw Jaemin running around the garden with Sulli and Soojung. Their grandmother was there as well for she was the first to see me walking up to them. I greeted her with utmost respect and it was only then that my son and his aunts noticed me.

 

"Daddy!!!" Jaemin came running up into my arms and I picked him up. I ruffled his hair and gave him a kiss on his cute puffy cheeks. "Did you miss daddy?"

 

"Yes daddy."

 

"Oh? Really?" He nodded.

 

"How much did you miss me?"

 

"This much." He made a huge circular gesture with his hand.

 

I chuckled at his cute act and rewarded him with another kiss. My son is really adorable.

 

"What are you doing here?" Sulli inquired. It was more like a demand.

 

"I'm here for your sister and Jaemin." I replied.

 

"What do you want with unnie. If it's your son, you could take him away now." Now it's Soojung's turn to snarl at me. Aish. I can't believe they're you 's sisters. you was way sweeter. Yeah! But sometimes she also has her PMS. But still I prefer her than these two.

 

"No, I'm not leaving without you"

 

I swear I could see the two about to pounce on me like a pack of wolves but grandmother saved me. Whew!

 

"you is inside talking with her mother. Go inside and talk things over. You can leave Jaemin here for a while. I'll watch over him like a great grandmother I am."

 

"Thank you halmeoni."

 

I went inside the house excited. But, I know that there's something big inside waiting for me.