The Dad vs. The Friend

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

 

 

“Who is he?” Taemin and Kai asked at the same time. You wanted to mentally face palm yourself. This is the last thing you ever needed – two men in an intense staring contest.

 

You took in a deep breath before answering them, “Taemin, he is Kai. Kai, he’s Taemin.”

 

“What is he to you?” once again both of them asked at the same time.

 

“Does it matter?” you asked stupidly.

 

“It does matter!!!” their voices boomed.

 

“Soojung-ah, Sulli, please take Jaemin inside.” That was all you could say before looking at the two men who are now staring at you.

 

“So who is he?” Taemin asked. It was more like demanding.

 

“Kai is my friend. We went to the same university for the past years.”

 

“Oh I see. So he is just your friend.” Taemin said the last word carefully, emphasizing it.

 

“Then who are you?” Kai asked Taemin.

 

“Oh me? I’m just the father of the little boy and the baby she’s now carrying.”

 

“What?!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“ Taemin said the last word carefully, emphasizing it.

 

“Then who are you?” Kai asked Taemin.

 

“Oh me? I’m just the father of the little boy and the baby she’s now carrying.”

 

“What?!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“It’s exactly as you heard it. I’m Jaemin’s dad and you is currently pregnant with our second baby.”

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

“Do I look like a clown?” Taemin asked. His eyebrows were arching.

 

“How could that possibly happen?”

 

“Why don’t you ask her?” Taemin pointed at you.

 

So this is going to be a long explanation you have to be doing all by yourself.