Playing Hide and Seek

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

It was past lunch. Taemin was already at his work and so do his parents. Unfortunately the only ones left were Jaemin, you and Jiyeon.

 

Gosh. Doesn't she know that her presence is unwanted?

 

you wouldn't want to stay too long in Taemin's house but she had to...

 

One... Because Jaemin kept bawling whenever he can't see even a shadow of his Mommy.

 

Two... Jiyeon is there trying to take you's place.

 

And Three... you had to protect her son.

 

 

"Why are you still here?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Why are YOU here?" you asked rhetorically.

 

"Me? I always came here whenever I had a free time." Jiyeon said.

 

"You seem to have a lot of free time."

 

"Not really. But, you seem to be very busy. Why don't you go now? Don't worry I'll take care of Jaemin."

 

"Jaemin doesn't want me away from him. They say 'blood is thicker than water'"

 

"...Excuse me for a bit" Jiyeon knew that she wouldn't win with that so she excused herself.

 

you tap her son's shoulder. The innocent little boy only looked up to his mom. "Jaemin-ah, do you want to go out with mommy?"

 

"Yes mommy. Where are we going?"

 

you placed a finger on her lips, motioning for her son to be quiet. "Shh... We'll go meet your aunts."

 

you picked up her son and sped away to her freedom.