A Little Trouble Over Breakfast

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

Last night was.....

 

you couldn't find the words to describe what last night was. She was tired and sore from all that wrestling that Taemin called 'cuddling'. It took them an hour or so until you had finally gave up.

 

"That Taemin... After I ran away today he won't find me ever again."

 

"Ah you're here you!"

 

"Ah. Good morning abeoji." you bowed at Taemin's dad.

 

"It's been so long since I last saw you. You look well. Are you here because you're going to take Jaemin away?"

 

...Take Jaemin away? That didn't occur to you. Although she wanted to take Jaemin with her, she couldn't afford to raise him all by herself. She'd rather sacrifice her own happiness than the well being of her beloved son.

 

"...No abeoji... It's not that."

 

Taemin's dad smiled in relief. "I thought you were going to take our Jaemin away from us. If that was the case we would not let you go so easily. Then you must be here because of Taemin?"

 

you wanted to throw up suddenly. Was she here because of Taemin? No way!!!

 

Taemin's dad patted her shoulder. "We know that the past two years have been rough for you. Your family had disowned you but WE -  my wife, and I - we are your family now. And we would be very happy if you and Taemin would go back together. I would definitely not accept anyone as my daughter in law if it isn't you you. Think it over."

 

Those words... you never had those comforting words since then and now after hearing them... she wanted to cry.

 

 

 

Taemin and you walked down the flight of stairs when they ran into the person you dreaded the most - Park Jiyeon.

 

"Taemin-ah --" Jiyeon cut off as she glanced at you.

 

"Why are you here?" Taemin asked like he didn't really care about her answer.

 

"Why... I'm visiting you of course."

 

"As you can see Jiyeon, I'm not sick. I don't need anyone to visit me." Taemin said.

 

...

 

The entire surrounding became cold and you didn't like it one bit. How she wished that she wasn't here.

 

"MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!" Jaemin suddenly came in running toward you and Taemin. you happily picked him up and kissed his soft cheeks.

 

"Jaemin-ah~ Jiyeon umma is here." Jiyeon spread her arms for Jaemin to come to her but...

 

"Jaemin-ah let's go eat breakfast. Mommy will feed you."

 

you wouldn't let any woman take her place to be Jaemin's mom. Now that she's back, she's going to defend her throne and no one can get it from her.