What Made You Leave?

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

 

 

Life has been going on smoothly for you and for Taemin. The two of you were very good parents to your two adorable little boys. Your family is a picture of happiness. Taemin was being the hard-working and loving father; you were being the loving, understanding, and thoughtful mother; Jaemin was being the obedient and kind brother and; Taehyun is the young bundle of joy to all of you.

 

Everything seems so perfect for you. However, for Taemin it isn’t. He was afraid that everything is going so well for the both of you just like the tranquil before a raging storm. He wouldn’t want to wake up one day that you may once again be out of his life and that his two sons would be left with him with no mother to look after them. There’s a question that was on his mind, a question that he would like you to answer: What made you leave before?

 

“You were asking me why did I leave before?”

 

Taemin nodded his head. “Yes. I know I’m at fault for it but why did you leave? When you gave birth to our eldest son you just left all of a sudden, leaving our baby to the front door of the house.”

 

“It was very hard for me to do that, to be honest. I couldn’t bear to leave my son, our son, that day. But because I know that I won’t be able to give him a good future I just risked the chance of leaving him here with you.”

 

“But you already know I rejected him before. When you told me the news that you were pregnant, I denied being the father. Why did you still leave him even after what I said?” Taemin asked taking both of my hands.

 

“I trusted you more than anyone else.”

 

“But I broke your trust.”

 

“It doesn’t matter. I love you Taemin and I know that my heart trusts you so much. I knew that even if my family disowned me back then, you still love me Taemin. You’re just also scared of the fact that you won’t be able to give me and Jaemin a good future since we were so young. I knew that I had to sacrifice myself, my own happiness, I cannot be with you. But, at least our son could. You wouldn’t think so much of there would just be one person for you to think of and at that moment, that would be our son.”

 

“But I couldn’t stop thinking of you. Every day was such a torture, I thinking of how were you, what were you doing, and if you still loved me. I almost lost my sanity.”

 

“But you didn’t Taemin. You did very well. My love for you has never changed. If it did change, my love for you only got stronger every single day of my life.

 

“I hope you would not leave anymore. Just stay here with me. I cannot promise you a life full of riches, a bed of roses, or a home of gold and silver, but, I promise to give you all that I have – all of me.”

 

“I don’t wish for anything that would not last forever. I only wish for you to be with me, to love me, until the last of our breath fades away.”

 

“Of which I promise you. Forever, you and I together.”