Reconciliation

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

 

 

You didn't know why you willingly, well not that willing, came along with Taemin though you don't really much agree to that idea of his. Well... probably because a part of you still loves him. Yes you know you're somewhat stupid enough for loving Taemin.  But you can't help it. You're mad at him yet you still love him. You hate him because he cheated on you yet you still love him. Why is the world so twisted?

 

There was a deafening silence during the ride back to Taemin's house. You were just looking outside the window, watching random people and buildings you two passed by. When you got bored, you shifted on your seat and look at the backseat where your son was sleeping peacefully like an angel. As you look carefully at him and took in his features, he really does look like his father - so handsome and adorable.

 

"You're really unfair Taemin."

 

"Huh? Why?" he seemed so surprise with you breaking the silence.

 

"Because Jaemin got all his features from you and... you've been with him. You saw him grow and... and everything."

 

"But it wasn't easy... You know what? His first word was mommy. When I first heard him talk, I was really scared because I don't know what I would tell him when he looks for his mom, you."

 

"But you never needed me...He doesn't need me... Both of you never did... Jiyeon was there... She was there all along" You couldn't help it. You know that your words were dripping with jealousy.

 

"You know very well that we both love you. You were just not admitting it. Besides, Jiyeon wasn't Jaemin's mom. She wasn't the person I love. She never was. Do you still doubt my feelings for you? If I had to say and show it to you, I will everday and every night - all the time. I won't stop or grow tired because that's what I truly feel. I love you you."

 

You shifted from your seat. You don't like where this conversation is going. Taemin please don't make me fall too much for you. I'm afraid that I'll get so used to it like before. But should I give you a chance and trust you this time?

 

Taemin pulled the car to a halt and before you knew it, your lips are locked in a passionate kiss. His soft lips are caressing yours so slowly as if he was afraid that you're going to break into pieces. And he was right. Tears slowly roll down your cheeks. Soon enough, your tears were flowing like river.

 

Taemin pulled away, wiping the tears away and kissing your cheeks.

 

"Taemin I'm sorry." You broke into a sob and hurled yourself at him.

 

"It's not your fault. You don't need to say sorry you. I'm sorry and I love you. Let's be together forever."