Our Jaemin is Jealous

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

 

 

You had forgotten about what had happened the last time you went to your parent’s house. Your father had assured you that there would be no such thing as arranging you into a marriage with Kai. Since then, you busied yourself taking care of your little boys who were becoming quite a handful. You hadn’t thought that becoming a mom to two cute baby boys would be so demanding. Nevertheless, you enjoyed every bit of it. They were your source of joy.

 

Taemin was carrying Taehyun in his arms while you were sitting beside Jaemin. He was doing his best as a dad to give time to his bundle of joy. Even if he was so exhausted from work, he would still take Taehyun from you and take care of him. He knew how demanding Taehyun was to you. Your baby would never let you put him down. And so, Taemin decided to relieve you from the numbing job that his youngest son is giving you. He always does this every time he gets home from work. However, someone was really not happy about this.

 

“Daddy! Daddy!” Jaemin was tugging on Taemin’s shirt. Jaemin had left his place beside you just to go to his dad.

 

“Hmm? What is it Jaemin?” Taemin looked at Jaemin who was still tugging on his shirt.

 

“Carry me daddy.” Jaemin raised both his hands up asking for Taemin to pick him up.

 

“Jaemin daddy can’t carry you at the moment. Later okay? Daddy will just put Taehyun to sleep.”

 

“But I want you to carry me now daddy.” Jaemin whined.

 

“Daddy can’t at the moment. See? Daddy’s hands were occupied.”

 

“Daddy.” Jaemin was whining. This was not the first time he hadn’t gotten his way with Taemin. Jaemin, being the first born, was spoiled with a lot of things and most of the time he gets whatever he wishes. But when Taehyun was born, everything had changed. He was no longer being spoiled. He was being trained to be good big brother. And now, it seems to him that Taehyun is taking everything from him.

 

“Come here Jaemin. Just sit beside Mommy.” You told your son who was ruffling his hair in frustration.

 

“I don’t want to!!!” Jaemin shouted.

 

Taehyun who had fallen asleep already suddenly cried. Taemin looked at Jaemin. “Why are you shouting?”

 

“I want daddy to carry me!” Jaemin wailed. He was throwing a fit.

 

“I told you not to shout Jaemin.” Taemin said with sternness. He wasn’t pleased at how Jaemin was shouting and waking up Taehyun.

 

“Taemin just carry him already. I’ll take care of Taehyun.” You told Taemin. You took Taehyun from his arms.

 

“But you’re already tired.” Taemin gave you a worried look.

 

“It’s okay Taemin. Just go and do your thing as a dad to our first born.” You smiled at him.

 

Taemin scratched the back of his head. “Aish. This kid is so spoiled.” He picked Jaemin up and showered him with kisses that you were sure Jaemin liked so much.

 

“Just like you.” You chuckled.

 

“I’m not spoiled.” Taemin stuck his tongue out. Like father like son.