Wanted: Mommy

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

The sudden question of his son was quite a shock to Taemin. It was like being splashed with ice cold water. He expected this question to come, but not so soon from his 2-year-old son.

 

"Uhh..."

 

Jaemin, his son, only looked at him with puzzled eyes.

 

"Uhmm... she's working overseas." ^_^

 

Thank goodness his son stopped only at that question. He wouldn't know what to do if Jaemin asks another one. He was not prepared, definitely not prepared to talk about Jaemin's mom, you.

 

 

Taemin wondered why he told Jaemin that his mom was overseas, though he, himself, doesn't have a clue at all where you is. Remembering how he had searched for her two years ago, he was sure that she left the country.

 

Thud!

 

"Yah! Watch where you're going?!"

 

!!!

 

"you?!"

"Taemin?!"

 

It was as if the heavens heard Taemin's silent prayer. Jaemin's mom was now right in front of his eyes.

 

 

"How are you you?" Taemin asked.

 

The two of them suddenly found themselves talking to each other while having coffee.

 

"I'm fine. How about you Taemin?"

 

"Good! Jaemin is already big now and he's really adorable." ^_^

 

"..."

 

"You know what? He's looking for you you."

 

"I don't know what you're implying but I have no intention of seeing the baby and most of all... you. Everything that happened all so sudden. But, trust me we won't see each other anymore."

 

For these past two years, Taemin hadn't wish for anything but to see you. Now, everything that he had hoped for was now in front of his eyes. He couldn't afford to miss this chance.

 

"you don't leave. Please? I beg of you just this one time, let's be together... for OUR son." Taemin tightened his arms around you.