Seething with Jealousy

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

 

 

“Say Ah~~~” Taemin said as he feed you with a spoonful of rocky road ice cream. You asked him to get you one since you were craving for it all of a sudden. So being the good husband he is, he got you one and he was even spoon feeding you with it.

 

“Taemin I can eat by myself. You don’t have to do that. Besides, don’t you have work?” you wondered. Taemin hasn’t been going to office lately. He was just there hanging out in the house. More or less, he was watching you like a hawk.

 

“You don’t have to worry about that. I send my reports to the office when you are sleeping.”

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t you know? I’m working here at home from now on.”

 

“Since when?”

 

“Since I feel the need of becoming an even more responsible husband to you and father to Jaemin.”

 

“Yeah right.”

 

“Now say Ah~~~”

 

You opened your mouth to eat the spoonful of ice cream. Taemin happily feeds you. He was also feeding Jaemin who was playing with his toys on the floor. Such a thoughtful husband and father isn’t he? He feeds you another spoonful which, this time, you took without complaining. Taemin wiped the corner of your lips with a tissue and he smiled at you.

 

Okay he is acting weird. He is the sweet type of guy, but not the overly assertive type of sweet guy that he had to stay with you all day and he had to watch your every move. There’s something off with him. You wonder what it is.

 

“So what’s the reason for you working here at home instead of in the office?” you asked.

 

“I already told you. I’m here to take care of you and Jaemin.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Uh-uh.” He answered giving you one of that aegyo acts of him.

 

“Tell me the truth Taemin. It’s not like you to be acting this way.”

 

“What?”

 

“Tell me. Obviously there is a reason why you are here all day watching over me. Is it because of Kai?”

 

The sudden mention of Kai’s name made Taemin scrunch his nose in repulsion. Then it hit you. You just hit him right on the bull’s eye. Taemin is here because he is watching you. He didn’t want you to see Kai or Kai coming to his house to see you. Taemin is seething with jealousy that is why he’s here all the time.

 

“Are you jealous of Kai?” you asked. “Taemin, there’s nothing to be jealous of him. There’s nothing going on between us.”

 

“But that guy obviously likes you! I could see it in his eyes the way he looks at you. It’s so sticky, stickier than a bubble gum.”

 

You just had to laugh at his comment.

 

“Come on. Pull yourself together Taemin. Do you think I’ll go to him when here I am, pregnant with our second baby? Besides that would be awkward, I mean, just look at you. You are Jaemin’s dad and didn’t you promise me that we’ll both go to Paris?”

 

Taemin remembered his promise to you. You two are going to Paris together. He would take you there to the city of love where he will swear his everlasting love to you. It’ll be just a few months away. It won’t hurt to wait.

 

“Yes, we’ll go to Paris. Nothing could stop me from taking you there. Perhaps we should make our third baby there?” Taemin looked at you with suggestive eyes you just had to laugh at him.