Smile, It’s Okay

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

 

 

So you began telling Kai how you ended up becoming a mom, how you got into the university, and how you ended up where you are now. Well you told him everything, except the part where you and Taemin separated.

 

“So you are telling me that it was your mom’s idea for you to go to the university and not tell anyone about you being a mom?”

 

“Yes. Well it was simply for me to start on a clean slate. My previous school were Taemin and I studied knew of me getting pregnant and giving birth. My mom just didn’t want that so she sent me away to study where no one else knows of my secret.”

 

“Well I understand your mom.” Kai replied.

 

Taemin was just there sitting beside you, silently listening to what you and Kai are talking about. He couldn’t afford to turn his back even for a second, not with this man around. He will never take his eyes off of you. Who knows what this Kai might do.

 

“So you see… the reason why I wasn’t keeping in touch was because-“

 

“I know.” Kai cut you off. “You were busy bonding with your child. You missed him terribly didn’t you? Well I perfectly understand your situation.”

 

“You perfectly understand the situation right? Now would you mind giving us some time together? She needs to rest. You should know how pregnant women are since you are very understanding.” Taemin said pulling you close to him.

 

“Taemin.” You growled loud enough only for him to hear.

 

“So how many months has it already been?” Kai asked you.

 

“Two months, turning three next week.”

 

“Well please take care of yourself very well. Don’t do any strenuous activity.”

 

“She won’t. I’ll make sure of it.” Taemin butted in.

 

“You two aren’t even married am I right?” Kai asked mockingly.

 

“So what?!” Taemin spat.

 

“It means I still have a chance.” Kai smirked walking away. He waved goodbye at you and finally left.

 

Taemin was left with a sense of anger and hatred towards Kai. How could that guy say that right when he is there with you? He just hated the guts of Kai. If only looks could kill, Kai would be long dead by now.