Mommy's Going to Sleep Over

Daddy Where's my Mommy?

you removed her ears away from the phone. Her two sisters, Sulli and Soojung, were frantically yelling at her on the other end of the phone.

 

"I can't believe how you fall for that stupid excuse! Unnie go home right now!!!"

 

"Soojung-ah~~ won't you calm down for a bit? And stop yelling at me I'm your unnie."

 

"I'm telling you Taemin isn't being sincere this time. He's only fooling you!!!"

 

"Yeah unnie so go home! Or we'll drag you home from there!"

 

Aish sisters.

 

"Soojung-ah you don't have to worry I won't fall for him. I promise. Tell Sulli I'll go home tomorrow okay? I love you both. I'm hanging up."

 

click.

 

you doesn't know if she would get mad at her sisters for yelling at her or not. She loves both of them and they were the only ones who cared and understand her when she was going through a hard time. Even if their parents disowned you, her sisters remained on her side. She could fully understand how upset they were upon hearing that she's going to spend the night in Taemin's house. It's not like she's doing it for Taemin; she's doing it for her son. Goodness how she missed her son in those two years. Not only her son, but also the bastard that made her leave. But she wouldn't admit it. No way!

 

"you?" Taemin had closed the door behind him.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"This is MY room so I have every right to be in here."

 

"Go find another room! I'm not going to share this room with you."

 

Taemin walked to the closet as if he did not hear what you said and began undressing himself.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!!!"

 

"You already know what I'm doing right?"

 

"Do you always do that to every girl you take home?"

 

Just the very thought of it makes you want to box all the lights out of Taemin and she regretted that she asked it because she didn't want to hear the answer from him.

 

"I only do this in front of Jaemin's mom. It's not like you haven't seen me without anything on. You already saw my body you even felt it and the proof you did was sleeping in the other room." Taemin smirked.

 

"erted bastard! I'm leaving."

 

"All right! All right! I'm not going to say a word anymore. Just don't leave okay?"

 

"Tch!"
 

"Uhh... why don't you take a shower first?"

 

you arched an eyebrow making Taemin respond defensively.

 

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything erted. I'm just suggesting it because you might want to. For a good night sleep?"

 

"Try to peek and you're dead."

 

"Uhh... you-ah~~~ Do you want me to wash your back?"

 

LEE TAEMIN YOU"RE SO DEAD!!!