SEVEN

MIRACLE IN NOVEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can we go visit her today?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun excitedly, pulling at his arm and jumping up and down. “Please, please, please!”

            Baekhyun brushed Chanyeol’s arm off his own. He couldn’t understand why he so desperately wanted to visit Taeyeon.

            “Give me a reason then,” Baekhyun looked up him, “Why?”

            “Well, I…I miss her,” Chanyeol said, fidgeting with his fingers, “And I have something to tell her.”

            “She can’t even hear you so save your breath,” Baekhyun said, waving off the topic.

            “Yes, she can,” Chanyeol said firmly, his big eyes fixed on Baekhyun’s. Baekhyun stared back at him, speechless. Then, he groaned in frustration and gave in to Chanyeol’s request.

            “Oh, alright,” he said finally, “We’ll go visit her today.”

            Chanyeol gasped happily and rushed upstairs to his room to get changed. He wore a simple T-shirt and pants which greatly resembled those he wore when the whole accident happened. When he came down from the stairs, Baekhyun saw his outfit and the waves of painful memories came flooding back into his mind. Ignoring it, he got into the car with Chanyeol and drove there.

            Ever since after that accident, Baekhyun had never once take his eyes off the road when he’s driving. Not that he still drives a lot. He knew he’d never get over this trauma. Looking to his right, Chanyeol was drumming his fingers on the window pane, matching the music playing on the radio. Good for him, he didn’t remember one bit of the traumatic experience, Baekhyun thought.

 

~   ~   ~

 

Chanyeol replaced the bouquet of slightly shriveled flowers that was standing in the vase beside her be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter