THREE

MIRACLE IN NOVEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was sitting at the dining room in front of a plate and a glass of fresh milk. Baekhyun and Yoora sat in the living room, talking about something important. After a brief talk with Chanyeol’s sister, Baekhyun learned that Chanyeol had lost all his memories because of that accident.

“The doctor said he might have hurt his head really bad,” she explained, “We spent nearly two months just to get him to move back into his own house.”

“He doesn’t remember anyone,” Yoora continued, “I’ve been spending the past two months ‘installing’ things he should know into his head.” She made a sign with her fingers and smiled a little.

“So, he…he doesn’t remember me?” Baekhyun asked as he looked past Yoora to Chanyeol whose sitting in the kitchen with his legs crossed on the chair, munching on a piece of donut. He smiled and waved at Baekhyun.

“I guess not, seeing the way he greeted you,” Yoora said, “You could introduce yourself all over again now that you’re back.”

Baekhyun is curious of why Yoora didn’t tell Chanyeol about him, he later on decided that maybe he isn’t even worth to be remembered, being a friend who ran away from the problems before him, who blamed and abandoned his best friend when he had needed him most.

Yoora shot a look on the watch on her wrist.

“Oh my god, I’m late, I’m really late,” she exclaimed, “I’ll leave him to you okay?”

“Huh? What?” Baekhyun snapped back to reality, “Oh, yeah sure.”

Yoora didn’t even wait for him to answer as she rushed out the front door. The door slammed behind her. Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter