PROLOGUE

MIRACLE IN NOVEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun fumbled with the basketball keychain as he took a stroll around the hospital garden. The garden was full of beautiful flowers. Even butterflies hovered among the bushes. Some of the patients spend their time here too. Some were chatting away, some were reading books, and some were sitting in their wheelchairs, admiring the flowers. The garden was filled with fresh clean air. But unfortunately, Baekhyun was unable to enjoy that as his heart was fogged with grief, blinding himself with sadness.

She might not wake up, ever again. The doctor had told him. A tear threatened to fall but he held it in.

It’s all your fault.

I told you to save her first.

You knew she’s my everything.

You promised.

Feeling frustrated, Baekhyun kicked at the rocks with his feet, sending dusts flying. Biting his lips, he clenched the keychain in his fist and turned back the way he came.

“I’m sorry, I can’t,” Baekhyun whispered as he placed the keychain on the table beside the hospital bed. He glanced over at Chanyeol’s peaceful sleeping face for one last time. His slow steady breathing somehow irritates Baekhyun. He felt anger building up inside of him but he tried to suppress it.

He recalled what he saw from the other ward. Pale face and white lips, the love of his life lay on the bed, almost looking like a corpse. He had touched her fingers. They were as cold as ice. Only the breathing behind the oxygen mask confirmed that she’s alive. But it might not stay. She might not wake up.

He knows he should be than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter