TWO

MIRACLE IN NOVEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol hit the steering wheel with his hand repeatedly as he laughed at his own joke. Taeyeon was laughing with both of her hands covering . Baekhyun hit his own thighs as he laughed at Chanyeol’s funny joke. He sat beside Chanyeol at the front seat while Taeyeon sat at the back seat.

            The three of them were on their way to celebrate one of their friends’ birthday. They were dressed in fashionable-than-usual outfits. Taeyeon had her long hair tied up with a ribbon and was dressed in a floral dress that reached to her knees. She added a pair of white heels to that look. Baekhyun wore a white shirt that matched perfectly with his black pants. He looked as if he was attending someone’s wedding but he liked it that way. Chanyeol wore a light colored T-shirt and a pair of knee-length shorts accompanied by a pair of adidas sneakers.

Once, Chanyeol narrowly missed a cat crossing the street. The tyres screeched and the passengers panicked.

            “Oops, sorry,” Chanyeol apologized, still smiling. Baekhyun was worried about their safety, and he didn’t think that was funny.

            “Stop fooling around, Chanyeol,” he was annoyed. The smile on Chanyeol’s face disappeared. He looked hurt and Baekhyun felt sorry. Taeyeon slipped her arm through Chanyeol’s from behind.

            “Don’t mind Baekhyun, he can be grumpy at times,” she said jokingly, trying to cheer Chanyeol up. Chanyeol laughed softly a little.

“Oh, can you turn over here?” Taeyeon pointed towards the roundabout, “I think I need to buy some flowers for her too.”

“Sure,” Chanyeol replied as he slammed his foot on the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter