EPILOGUE

MIRACLE IN NOVEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked down the familiar path as he now held someone he loved in his arms. Her tiny legs dangled below his elbow and her arms wrapped tightly around Baekhyun’s neck. The pink dress she wore sway in the breeze. Baekhyun hugged her tight with a strong arm around her petite body.

            With her tiny cute voice, she asked, “Daddy, where are we going?” Her big eyes shone and sparkled as she stared at his father. She played with a single paper swan in her hand, fumbling it in between her little fingers.

            “You’ll know it when we get there,” Baekhyun replied, smiling at her warmly. It was during November. It was a rather cold winter. Baekhyun wrapped himself and her daughter with a thick furry jacket.

            “We don’t want to catch a cold, do we?” Baekhyun said and pinched his daughter’s pink nose. She giggled softly.

            “Why isn’t mummy coming?”

            “Mummy needs to rest, Hwayoung,” Baekhyun replied, speaking softly, “Soon, you’ll be able to play with your little brother.” Hwayoung squealed happily as her arms danced in the air.

 

~   ~   ~

 

“Park Chan Yeol

Dear beloved brother, son, best friend,

and a precious miracle to those around him.”

 

The words that brought much more meanings were clearly embedded in golden words into the stone. Baekhyun sighed heavily. It has been four long years. Little by litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter